March 24, 2012
Listen to this episode:
- This episode will be sort of like a “Best of” type show as Jason is on vacation and not available for this episode this week.
- The new Chevy Camaro ZL1 has one of the most sophisticated computerized traction management systems ever fitted to a production car to help get all 580 horsepower to the pavement. ZL1 Performance Manager Tony Roma explains how each PTM mode works, and takes us for some hot laps around Virginia International Raceway. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/performance-traction-camaro-zl1-explained-857370
- Remember back to January 9, 2006. This was the day the Camaro Concept was introduced in Detroit, MI to the world. We are taking you back to that day with our interview with Scott “The Fbodfather” Settlemire after the car was introduced. It still seems just like yesterday!
- Here is the video that was shown during the Camaro Concept unveil in Detroit, and also referenced in our interview with Scott on that day back in 2006. http://youtu.be/CqlcALpr9tQ
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.