March 11, 2012
Listen to this episode:
- This week brought us an announcement from Chevrolet that the Camaro COPO Concept is a Concept no more. They will be building 69 COPO Camaro’s. We discuss this. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/chevrolet-copo-camaro-goes-concept-production-855339.
- Camaro ZL1 is still on quality hold. http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/2010-2011-2012-camaro-news-sightings-pictures-multimedia-61/news-chevy-stops-halts-shipments-camaro-zl1-over-potential-quality-issue-855200.
- The Die-cast announcement! Jason goes over what the new Series IV Die-cast car is and how it came about. Get your orders in now at http://www.camarocollectibles.com.
- Camaro Supefest show will be coming up on July 6,7,8, 2012. For all the details and to sign up for the show, go to http://www.camarosuperfest.com.
- We have two voice mails for the week.
- You can listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your mobile device or tablet. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.
- Listen to this Podcast your telephone from anywhere! Just dial (650)-644-1939 and our latest episode will play right through any phone, any time!
- You can also access the CamaroZ28.Com Message Board through the Tapatalk App for the iPhone, and Android powered devices.
- Become a CamaroZ28.Com Facebook Fan.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
- If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question or just making a comment, call our 24-hour voicemail hotline at (586)-486-3182 or you can e-mail your thoughts about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast by contacting us.
- If you enjoy the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast and want to help us make it better, please complete a brief survey. No identifying or personal information will be collected.