Wheels and Tires For all wheel and tire and related discussion - Sponsored by Nitto Tire

Corvette wheelss

Old 03-02-2017, 02:02 AM

Corvette wheelss

Hello I want some corvette replicas wheels anyone know of a good reputable safe place to buy some wheels online thanks in advance
Old 03-02-2017, 10:34 PM

Re: Corvette wheelss

Is OE wheels safe to buy from
Old 03-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Haven't bought a set of wheels for my Formula in 16 years, but those were from AFS. Quality was excellent, and 16 years later they are still on the car with nomproblems. Look just like new. They are polished versions of the ZR1/Grand Sport replicas.

I have not seen any bad feedback on AFS, but my experience was 16 years ago.

Tire Rack is extremely reliable, but I have no idea if they have anything for 4th Gen F-Bodies. I did buy a set of "take off" Camaro wheels with Blizzaks for winter driving, and a set of fairly inexpensive alloy wheels with Blizzaks for my wife's Prius, and no problems.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:50 PM

I've bought multiple sets from OE Wheels over the years. Great price and great products. Look for an online code too...they usually have $25 off a set of 4 online codes if you just look around...
Old 03-04-2017, 09:23 PM

OK thank you guys I just read some reviews herd bad things from oe wheels just thought I would ask here first thank you guys
Old 03-11-2017, 02:28 PM

I've had a few minor issues with owwheelsllc.com quality, but they remedy the problem quickly. I'm VERY picky, and if a finish on a wheel isn't PERFECT, then I'll return it for another another one. They always pay return shipping and get me a new wheel right back out. It's happened a couple of times, but for the price, you usually can't beat them.

Search this Thread