Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions
To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
The purpose of this thread is to allow those local members that perform installs, detailing, wiring or other vehicle related services to post their contact info and a brief synopsis of their skills or area of specialization.
Also, no further threads will be allowed in the Texas forum to advertise your services.
You are responsible for the content of your post and for providing accurate contact information.
Rules for this thread:
1. No businesses. This must NOT be your primary source of income.
2. No prices may be listed, no exceptions.
3. Don't ask questions of the installers, use PM or Email. This is strictly a "white pages" type listing.
4. Don't post your info more than once. Edit your thread and update your info as needed.
5. You may list almost any service in here that you perform that is vehicle related. Wiring, stereo installs, motor work, exhaust installs, appearance and detailing, etc., may all be listed. You may not use this thread to schedule such work, that must be done off-line and privately.
You may also include testimonials (within reason) from satisfied customers, but it must be included in your single post listing your services.
6. The moderators and admins of this site reserve the right to edit or delete any post as necessary. If a substantiated complaint is lodged against any member listed here, that listing will be removed.
Thanks for your cooperation!! *borrowed from LS1.com
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
I specialize in the stuff that nobody else wants to do. I will also trade work for parts!
1) Rear end rebuilds / gear installs. I have done literally 100's of cars with good results. I will do gears in any year Camaro/Firebird, truck, or Mustang. Soon I will be doing C5 Corvette gear installs !!
2) Torque converter installs and Clutch jobs. Iíve done plenty of these too.
3) Almost anything else, just ask and Iíll let you know. I have lots of experience with 3rd gen f-bodies, LT1, LS1, & Fox body stangs.
I have 4 ASE certifications, and countless GM certs. I spent 2 years in Automotive school and have a degree in it. Worked for GM for 2 years, and various speed shops for another year.
i do any and everything. really! (MODS)
I have been away on here for sometime but i am doing tuning on LS cars trucks. Some may not remember me on here but i have been working on LS/LT tuning since 99 email me firstname.lastname@example.org for details I am on the NE side of San Antonio
2000 S10 waiting for the 5.3L LH6 swap
all aluminum 5.3L LH6, ported 799 LS6 heads, comp 918 sprimgs,Comp Cams Xtreme 224 230.581/.588 113, truck intake & accessories
I can do pretty much anything with a LT1 motor. Opti's, Exhaust, Waterpumps, Suspension, tune up's and much more. Now I really don't do much internal motor work cause I don't have the time. I will do any thing that will take a day or two to fix or install. I don't charge much and if you help its even cheaper. If you need some help email me Red12secta@satx.rr.com
I usually do the work on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Weekends. All other times I am at work or school.
just thought i'd put in my .02 here too. located in Corpus Christi,
i do t-56 rebuilds, LT1/LS1/SBC/BBC/SBF/SBM, rebuilds, install, un-installs. whatever motor you've got, i can build it. Any mod installs, (except gears), cyllinder head porting, MAF/TB porting, PCM programming, engine swaps/retrofits, (I.E. 94 LT1 into 79 Datsun 280zx) GN motors into whatever, LS1 swaps, ect,ect,ect...
**EDIT** i now have access to any current production GM parts as well as some dinscontinued parts, at less than dealer cost. e-mail me any requests. Vwalker@asag.net
97 Z28 A2 4XX ci LSx base + Turbo (s) 10,000 year project
99 Z28 M6 10.79@131 - Sold
97 RCSB Dodge 'Kota - V8 swap w/ LTx electronics retrofit
Last edited by VentsWoker; 05-08-2003 at 01:45 PM.
I am doing Longtube or shorty header installs on LT1 and LS1 cars for lower than ANYONE else will do them. I will take the time to heat tape where it needs and just really take care of everyone's pride and joy. I have a four man crew that can normally crank out a header install in about 8-9 hours. We can also do all suspension work, most bolt-ons, plugs/wires, tire rotations, interior work and just about anything excluding going into the motors. I have a garage with TONS of tools including air tools.
If you would like to help to see what is involved, that is encouraged but not necessary. I guarantee we will beat anybody's price. Either email me at email@example.com or PM me.