West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

I got into A&M!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 09:43 PM

Talking I got into A&M!!!!!!!!

I was accepted today! Woo hoo!!! I can’t wait to transfer from Tech. I hate it here so much. A&M next fall will be so much better. Can’t wait to see my fellow Aggies around!
Old 04-28-2004, 10:27 PM

Congrats man!! You will love it!! I sure miss being there!!!

Tony
Old 04-28-2004, 10:45 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Old 04-29-2004, 01:11 AM
West South Central Moderator / Special Guest

congrats :-D

www.fastblackcar.com/misc/bling.jpg
Old 04-29-2004, 02:07 AM

WHOOP!

Congrats man! You'll love it here. I'll be here for 2 more years! Class of '05 but Lord knows I won't be graduating then!
Old 04-29-2004, 08:04 AM

Congratulations man, enjoy every bit of the experience that you can, you will not find it anywhere else.

Nathan - Class of '99
Old 04-29-2004, 08:15 AM

Congrats!! and have lots of fun!
Old 04-29-2004, 06:50 PM

Congrats. Class of '03 here... I shouldn't have graduated...
Old 04-29-2004, 08:06 PM

Since when was getting into aTm something to be happy or excited about?

Did you apply anywhere hard?
Old 04-29-2004, 08:33 PM

oh okay I see you dont like being at aschool that whoops A&M's *** every year at everything. Tech is twenty times nicer than A&M. All they do there is talk about tradition and respect when they are the most disrespectful people I have seen. Anyway go have fun there, but get ready to be disappointed at everything in the school.

They we thinking of moving Baylor out of the big 12 well A&M now takes the cake of the bitches of the Big 12!!!!!!

Last edited by TexasTechTA; 04-29-2004 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:46 PM

Originally posted by Somnambulist
Since when was getting into aTm something to be happy or excited about?

Did you apply anywhere hard?

Originally posted by TexasTechTA
oh okay I see you dont like being at aschool that whoops A&M's *** every year at everything. Tech is twenty times nicer than A&M. All they do there is talk about tradition and respect when they are the most disrespectful people I have seen. Anyway go have fun there, but get ready to be disappointed at everything in the school.

They we thinking of moving Baylor out of the big 12 well A&M now takes the cake of the bitches of the Big 12!!!!!!

I only applied to A&M because that’s the only school I wanted to go to. I had no problems getting in. My GPA is pretty decent.

I'm leaving Tech because this school has treated me like ****. I came up here 2 years ago not knowing anyone. I've tried my *** off to be outgoing, even tried pledging a frat, but left and right everyone here has either used me or treated me like ****. The only social thing I have relatively enjoyed her is working at Discount Tire.

I don’t care if Tech has a decent football team. They always fall on their face during pressure situations anyway. Sports mean very little to me in the over all scheme of life. The tradition here sucks.

The majority of the last 4 graduating classes from my high school all went to A&M. I miss my friends, I miss a good time and right now I feel like I'm missing out on life. Tech has done nothing but depressed me and made me angry. I wont shed a single tear as I drive out of the sh*t smelling worthless middle of no where waste of a town. I will never return to Lubbock. I hate so many things about this place. I already feel better calling my self an Aggie. I scraped the "Texas Tech" sticker off my car today. Made feel good!

WHOOP!
Old 04-30-2004, 12:09 AM

COOL, well your first mistake was joining a frat, they suck out here I agree. Tech is not perfect, but West Texas people are soooo much nicer than any others I have met. We differ on opinions, I have a hell of a time out here and have met soooo many people. Yuo gotta move on from just high school friends, theres more out there. Anyway good luck there, but you would never ****ing in a million years think of going to A&M. I have had soooo many friends transfer from there because of how ****ty it is. Anyway Good luck
Old 04-30-2004, 05:28 AM

I am from the permian basin and i will say that i would never attend Texas Tech. No offence meant towards anyone who went there or is going there (my mom graduated from tech even) just wouldn't ever want to live in lubbock. Right now i'm at Colorado State and i recieved my acceptance today as well! I'm transferring to A&M in the fall! What degree are you going into? I'm in the school of mechanical engineering. They have a lot of things to offer that CSU didn't. Better vehicle dynamics/turbo vehicles classes. I cant wait to move down there this fall.

William
Old 04-30-2004, 09:02 AM

Congrats man! Class of 02 here...

don't listen to all the A&M haters....an A&M education is 1st class!!

Old 04-30-2004, 09:59 AM

Lubbock can't be much more boring than College Station.

Let's see... They have the "Chicken"... Whoop....eee

Well...They do have Texas World Speedway which I enjoy...otherwise that town is frickin' boring.