West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Ed with the 900hp camaro!!!

Old 02-17-2003, 07:07 AM

Patrick , I would rather us all be in the same group as friends , but you were the first to egg me on with your first post , and that made my temper flare. I've got just as much money in my car as anybody else , but I still do it for the " SPORT" of it !! Everybody in this town ( And even Tony , who moved away ) just likes to hang out and shoot the breeze , racing is a side issue , not the main topic on Wed. nites , its all about friends among friends !! Ya'll came up here with the wrong idea , now that you know how things work in this area , maybe we can start out on the other foot. Like I said , I only race for the fun of it , it doesn't matter how much it costs , thats why its called a " HOBBY " !! Nuff said ?? Ed
Old 02-17-2003, 12:16 PM

Talking

Its nice to see positive responces . Well as for steven I doubt he will do it for free , aside from being a car fanatic he also loves to gamble So I doubt you will have a race with no money on the table. Anyways , Ed if we can keep this civil and the trash talking to a min I think we could see some great races and maybe some side bets. Any takers ? If Ed doesnt want to put his money on the table maybe there is someone who wants to put thier money on His car so then we can have a race.

Regards Patrick
Old 02-17-2003, 04:26 PM

Man, this is getting exciting. I am not going to start talking smack to any of you, because all of you on motor could probably beat my car on bottle! I can't wait to see either the run, or maybe a video of it. I am glad that you all settled some stuff.

Hey patrick, are you the guy with the Red Z with the SS hood? Just wondering. Have fun everyone, and happy hunting!

Aaron
Old 02-17-2003, 05:16 PM

Originally posted by jimbo95Z28
, because all of you on motor could probably beat my car on bottle!

Aaron

aaron that is funny i don't think that probably should be needed there, they would beat you on motor, ahhhhaha... and patrick is the guy w/ the red z

justin
Old 02-17-2003, 05:31 PM

Dont you guys ever go to class?
Old 02-17-2003, 05:58 PM

Originally posted by 59apache
aaron that is funny i don't think that probably should be needed there, they would beat you on motor, ahhhhaha... and patrick is the guy w/ the red z

justin
Well then there is at least one guy that I can beat, even all motor Too bad that was only because I hooked and he didn't
Old 02-17-2003, 07:59 PM

Patrick , I'm more than glad to keep this on a civil level , we're all brothers in the respect that we all like fast cars !! As for me , its in my blood , and the money thing is ok with me , but I have to keep it at a minimum , I have a family to support , but I love to race !! We can race for gas money and side bets are gonna happen , but I'd like to see Ya'll be part of our local group and sit and bs with the rest of us !! It's all good , and the people around here are really good peeps , we all talk sh#t about each other , but its all in fun , and you and Stevan are welcome to join in our camaraderie and stop all the animosity !! Tony and I are rivals , but we're still friends , I've helped him in the past and he's done the same for me !! I run a shop here in town and I'm always ready to help out a fellow racer when they need a part , advice , or someplace to do a quick repair. So if Ya'll need anything in that respect , give me a call. But for now , lets give everybody an exhibition run just to satisfy their blood lust !! Ed
Old 02-18-2003, 12:39 AM

I apreciate the offer Ed and maybe I will take you up on that some time soon. Maybe by the end of the semester we could run , but youll have to wait and see what I bring . Oh and Ill do it for braggin rights. Hopefully steve will run ya anyway.
Old 02-18-2003, 07:59 PM

Brook , call me when you need to do the install !! Patrick , glad to see another comrade !! Ed
Old 02-18-2003, 08:25 PM

aggiez28 (Brook) NHB stands for No Holds Barred Fighting .
It is comprised of mostly ground fighting and grappling with strikes ( The use of elbows is illegal in Texas) . It is a derivative of Pride or UFC ( Ultimate Fighting Championship ) . As most NHB fighter do we fight in all three leagues. Its really a lot of fun and I would be more than willing to give you more infor if you like. Suredog.com is an awesome site if your a fan of that sort of thing.
I work out of Tim Mussel’s camp which places emphasis on Grace style Brazilian Jujitsu. I just do it for sport. When I left High school in 2000 I didnt have a sport to play so I did this and because of my wrestling background I was really good at it.

Ed all is good and thanks again for the offer to help out with the cars.

I hope that answers your question.

Regards Patrick

Last edited by Patrick Blake; 02-18-2003 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:27 PM

Brook The third is Pride Fighting . its really popular in Asia almost like football is here.

"::note to self, dont **** off patrick::"

No need to say that , I was reluctant to reply for that reason . I know most of the people on this board think I am real a$$hole but thoes of you who know me, do know I am a really nice guy. I apologise for jumping the gun earlier.
Regards Patrick
Old 02-19-2003, 01:36 PM

Originally posted by Patrick Blake
Brook The third is Pride Fighting . its really popular in Asia almost like football is here.

"::note to self, dont **** off patrick::"

No need to say that , I was reluctant to reply for that reason . I know most of the people on this board think I am real a$$hole but thoes of you who know me, do know I am a really nice guy. I apologise for jumping the gun earlier.
Regards Patrick
last time me and Justin chilled with yall i thought you were an ******* and I plan to kick you in the nuts next time I see you
Old 02-19-2003, 03:30 PM

lol , Well I guess your right I am an a$$hole . I am going home this weekend b/c someone is looking at it. I havent put much effort into selling it but next week its going into the trader.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:18 PM

Ratmobil936, Steven wanted me to ask you when and where you would like to race for that $500.
Old 02-21-2003, 08:43 AM

Why Steven can not type

I will be in Houston 27th - 2nd at the NHRA divisionals or San Antonio 27th - 2nd at IHRA Nationals depending on the weather!
It seams to always rains in Houston. Be happy to line up there during the T&T.

I am always here in Dallas so Ennis works the following week.

Love Racing motor to motor.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ed with the 900hp camaro!!!