West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

Best offer parts clean out

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:32 PM

Best offer parts clean out

Please do not hesitate to send me an offer, I just need to make some room.

Stock 97 z 28 spoiler. No chips or cracks. Black with red spray paint stripe, but great shape otherwise.

Stock LT1 crank. Never been turned but has been sitting for a while and wouldn't be a bad idea. Got a shop I deal with that does this for less than $50if you need I can put you in contact with them.

Spare waterpump.

I do have some other small stuff that I am not thinking about so if you need something pm me and I will see if I have spares and let you know.

I am still looking for an f-body accessory bracket that I would like to trade for if anyone has one. Thanks,

Josh
Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 AM

All parts still available, I'll take pretty much any offer guys so it you want to send me an offer of $5 we can probably work something out. Last time before stuff just goes to junk yard. I have pics if needed, but didn't help last time I posted these parts. Just trying to get to good home before they go to waste.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:21 PM

I think ive got an extra bracket layin around somewhere it may even be polished i cant remember if i polished that one or not . the only thing is that you will need to get some longer bolts for the ps pump i cross threaded it one time and stockers wont tighten up but some longer ones of the same size did the trick. Anyway im not sure where its at so if your intrested id have dig around for it. let me know