West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

ATTN: B/CS PEEPS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002, 10:58 PM

I appreciate the support !!! After I get all the bugs worked out , There's gonna be a RACE !!!!!
Old 09-19-2002, 01:21 AM

Great races on Wed. Aaron, I guess we solved things. We're more or less the same, whoever gets the launch gets the win. Glad to get a race in before your blower I'll still race you when your blown if you want to feel better about yourself.

I raced that Jetta from a 50mph roll. Apparently, its faster but not fast enough
Old 09-19-2002, 10:51 AM

Yeh chris, I will give it to you that your car was faster than I thought. Robert said he was happy to just keep up with you, but that he will be back for more after he fixes his boost leak. It was fun running, and I think that I finally got my launches down well. You need to finish your plugs and wires. Also, you and I need a catback. Oh well, see you next wed!
Old 09-19-2002, 02:07 PM

Yeah, that Jetta was very fast. He's running 22psi right? That's what someone said. His car is as loud as Rick's when gunning it on the highway. That and it sounded like an explosion when he shifted because he doesn't have any exhaust after his down pipe, and all that turbo pressure just pops right the fu(k out the back. I was scared

He kinda "hung" with me. Not really though. i won't worry about that if what I have lined up, goes through.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:03 PM

Dude, he was pulling on you on the top end. You really need to run again once he get's a new blowoff valve. He was only running about 13-14 psi. We will get it fixed, and you two can run again. You did win this time but you never know about next time HEHE *evil snicker*
Old 09-19-2002, 08:15 PM

Originally posted by jimbo95Z28
Dude, he was pulling on you on the top end. You really need to run again once he get's a new blowoff valve. He was only running about 13-14 psi. We will get it fixed, and you two can run again. You did win this time but you never know about next time HEHE *evil snicker*

Um, no he was not gaining on me. We were even, then I passed him and pulled on him. where do you get even from?
Old 09-19-2002, 08:40 PM
West South Central Moderator / Special Guest

1BAD80-Z-

I am impartial here, I could care less.. just calling it as a i see it. 3 weeks ago, you said "next week" for a rematch. your trans still wasn't done, and after we went to lowes EVERYBODY followed, well duh. Had nothing to do with his friends/your friends.

last night you and him were both there. you were complaining cause it was 9:45. he offered to go home and get his car and come back right then, you said it was too late, you wanted to go home and go to bed cause you work "10 hour days, and us college kids don't know what work is like.." bla bla. First of all, I would like to see you take 16 hours of physics, chemistry, Engineering, etc. its not easy.. sure we are "only" in class for 5-6 hours a day, but that doesn't account for the hours we have to study and do homework.

Ok, further more.. you still hung out there for another 30min! stevan could gotten his car and been back by then.

Ok, this is all in the past.. this wed, you'll are racing.. right? we will set this up OFF list, NOT at hastings.. just you and him. Email me, and ill get you'll talkin so all the rednecks wont' follow us anywhere.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:53 PM

Originally posted by BLK97Z28

Um, no he was not gaining on me. We were even, then I passed him and pulled on him. where do you get even from?
Ok dude, you are pulling a rick here. You beat the jetta and we both know that. I am just saying that top end it looked like he was coming back a little. Mostly just wanted to mess with ya
Old 09-19-2002, 08:55 PM

Originally posted by JordonMusser

Ok, this is all in the past.. this wed, you'll are racing.. right? we will set this up OFF list, NOT at hastings.. just you and him. Email me, and ill get you'll talkin so all the rednecks wont' follow us anywhere.
I think Jordon is on to something here.
Old 09-19-2002, 10:38 PM

Jordan , that's the way we race here , on the cool !!! We'll set it up for a time and place where there will be just the two of us , I've still got bugs , but that doesn't mean I won't race !!! I have to bush the govenor housing to insure failprof shifts !! I got the leaks worked out tonight and I'm gonna bush the govenor housing this weekend. I'm also going to hook up the third stage of spray , but when I tell somebody to show up at 9:00 , that means 9:00 !!! I have a home and a family to take care of and other cars to work on , the race WILL happen , but only when I'm ready !! I paid on the first loss due to a bad tranny , but I'll come back and regain my money !!! There's plenty of time , but not when I have bugs to work out with a new tranny , that's only sensible.
Old 09-19-2002, 11:44 PM

Originally posted by jimbo95Z28
Ok dude, you are pulling a rick here. You beat the jetta and we both know that. I am just saying that top end it looked like he was coming back a little. Mostly just wanted to mess with ya
Yeah, I thought you weren't there and were just getting some bad info. It prolly be differen when he fixes his leak. I'll prolly only race from a stop. i hate racing from a roll anyway, I've got a damn auto and a stock stall converter. oh well
Chris
Old 09-20-2002, 12:54 AM

Thumbs down

All I gotta say, if anyone was at Hastings the other night the guys that Jordan is calling "rednecks" made Steve look like the little bitch that he is....and these "rednecks" run 1/4 times that make your college boy *** look like a chump.....
I realize I am a college boy too but just because somebody has a faster car than me I don't plan on hating and calling em rednecks...face it Jordan, people will have faster cars than you and your little homo friends dude deal with it and quit pickin on the ones you will always beat...that my friend makes you a little bitch in my book
have a good day,
Rick

ps. all of you just race and get this $hit over with, all these technicalities are stupid as fawk....see if money wasn't involved I bet this argument woulda been done a long time ago!
Old 09-20-2002, 01:24 AM

i love rednecks, unpredicatable, drunk, and smell like soiled matresses. I guess I don't see all the rednecks in our club. Maybe Rick and Aaron. You don't f with rednecks though, they put their lives into their cars, I wouldn;t want to race that for money.
Old 09-20-2002, 02:07 AM
West South Central Moderator / Special Guest

WTF, i never mentioned anybody in particular. No **** people have faster cars than me, and stevan. Hell, my old setup was faster than stevans. not sure what that has to do with it.

I know lots of people with cars faster than mine.. whats your point.

as far as the trailer queens racing a street car, lame.. period. No **** they are fast, they were built with on prupose in mind.. going fast in a straight line, they better do it well!. that red 1st gen rolled up looked sweet, and drove it there! bet its fast... and a real street car.

And all that really happened at hastings is a couplet railer cars rolled up(not just trailer cars.. but RACE cars) and started talking ****. they were with all tehre buddies, and had to be the "cool guys". i don't care, they are allowed to do anything. but to come up there to race stevan is a joke.. Like I said, I am not including the red 1st gen in that catagory.. he drove i there.

and stop saying "you and stevan". he is a friend of mine, so what.. I knew him when he was like 10-11. It just so happens he is into cars and **** too.

I have never been a drag racer.. street or track, cause its 99% money. period. Ill stick to AutoXing, where its all about the driver.. not how much money you have. and ill put my money up against any of you chumps in that
Old 09-20-2002, 10:55 AM

Alright, I think that this is enough S**T talking about this particular race. All it is doing is pissing off people that aren't actually in the race. Ed, and steve will run, and the faster car (ed) will win, then everybody can be happy. I am all about talking a little crap jokingly, but the S**T is starting to get pretty deep in here. Try and remember guys, it is all in fun.

Quick Reply: ATTN: B/CS PEEPS!