West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

ATTN: B/CS PEEPS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 02:10 PM

Chris you are so lame man...I musta struck a nerve with my reply to your ignorant post...next time you reply, to avoid having people tear your **** apart do some research...
Rick
ps. I am putting my money on Aaron pu$$y
Old 09-13-2002, 03:23 PM

Red face

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PhatT/A:

</font>
Thank you for your confidence rick. I need to go to the track soon so that I can see what I really run.

------------------
95 White t-top Z28 M6 Mods include: Hotcam kit, Mac midlengths, flowmaster, 1LE-DS, Homemade CAI, airfoil, TB bypass, !EGR, !AIR and a B&M ripper shifter.
Old 09-13-2002, 09:41 PM

Cool

Tony , you need to come down for the fun !!!! You're still part of the BCS gang !!! Come on down and have some fun. You're set up for this kinda stuff , They're ALL talkin smack !!! This Wed. is THE race of the street kings !!! This guy isn't that fast. AND there's money to be made !! I'm doin all that I can to put these FOOLS in there place !!! Most of the cars are trailer queens , Our daily drivers need to put them in there place !!! E-Mail Me. Ed

------------------
New Sig. !!! 434 Small Block is now in the car !!! Ross lightweight flat top racing pistons ,( 11.5 Compression ), 6in. 4340 rods w/ARP wavelock bolts , 4340 Forged non-twisted steel crank , Solid Roller cam-260 Degrees ( @ .050 ) 270 on the exhaust , .610 lift w/1.5 Rockers. Fully ported Alum. heads , Ported Victor Intake , Barry Grant Carb. and three stages of N.O.S. ( 350 H.P. )Lots of shiny stuff and still a daily driver !!!
Old 09-13-2002, 10:20 PM

Smile

This guy is third place street king, and yes he is fast...quit kidding yourself...the #1 street king is untouchable by anyone here in BCS period!
We have alot of "quick" guys here in town but not Houston "top dog" material...
Rick
Old 09-13-2002, 10:21 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PhatT/A:
Chris you are so lame man...I musta struck a nerve with my reply to your ignorant post...next time you reply, to avoid having people tear your **** apart do some research...
Rick
</font>
Love to see your timeslip. Its ironic to hear you, of all people, calling someone a pus5y.
Do you even want to hear what everyone thinks of your driving skills?
Old 09-13-2002, 10:31 PM

Cool

oh you mean my almost stock slip back when it was a 12.8 at TAD cause my driving sucks...lol, and yours ***? where is it? I will have my new time slip soon with the new combo so you can drool over and wish.
Rick
Old 09-15-2002, 04:09 PM
West South Central Moderator / Special Guest

Oh come on! "Not that fast" Stevan offered to race you for $500 last week, and you wouldn't do it. the previous week you told him you would run him "next week".. which you didn't.

if its not that fast, put up or shutup. his car is a daily driver.. drives it from his house in rock prarie to Blinn everyday.. only thing thats dif when he came out there is he put this slicks on.
Old 09-15-2002, 04:30 PM

Jordon, it is your friend coming up here saying how he wants to race someone for $500 who doesn't have $500, and he also lies about what he has. I wouldn't want to race him either. It doesn't matter if he has a bad *** daily driver or not, that was kind of a pu**y move IMO. I don't have anything against the guy personally, but we are not freaking idiots. If some guy comes and wants to race for $500 with a "bolt on" camaro, we know that there is some foul play here. Also, one of the reasons that rick didn't run is 1)he has no slicks, 2)his clutch is almost completely gone. All I am saying is that this whole racing for money thing is crap. If you build a car to make money with it, then compete at the track. Don't try to take money from people that actually have to work on their own cars.
Old 09-15-2002, 04:42 PM

first of all, I don't even know what stevan has.. nore do I care.. I know from seeing the car ABOUT what I guess he runs and what it has.. and any of you can do the same. Whether he calimed it was bolt ons or not, you could tell from 100 feet away the car at least has a cam, and then more than likely heads, etc. If they guy says his **** is stock, who cares. its obviously not.. look at it.

also, i was replying to Eds post BTW. he was talking SOO much noise wed.. and then wouldn't race..

If you build a car to make money with it, then compete at the track. Don't try to take money from people that actually have to work on their own cars.
thats lame. I built my **** myself, and if somebody takes money from me.. so be it.. you win some, you lose some. Just means I need to make it faster. thats teh fun of it. If you don't wanna lose money, don't talk ****. its that easy. cause if you do, somebody is gonna call you on it. any man will stand up and say "lets go biatches!" now. if your **** is slow, and you know it.. and somebody wants to race for money.. just say "no". its that easy. but if later you say "well, I prolly coulda beat that guy.. BLA BLA" .... well then prove it!

I am not a money street racer, never have been.. nore have I ever hidden mysetups. but, I could care less what other people do.. even if I am on the losing end. I don't expect somebdoy to tell me what they are running.. what would be the point.. might as well race time slips! "my **** runs 11.0s" "well mine runs 11.1s".. oh ok, I win then! haha
Old 09-16-2002, 01:22 PM

"thats lame. I built my **** myself, and if somebody takes money from me.. so be it.. you win some, you lose some. Just means I need to make it faster. thats teh fun of it. "

I wasn't talking about you. I know that you built your car, and you did a very good job. I think that all of us know that. Also, I am sorry, because I thought that you were talking about rick. I still do feel the same way about some people who build, or have their cars built only to make money with them. We are out there because we do it for fun. I just want it to stay that way. All of this money racing with a car that you lie about is crap. It takes the fun out of it. That is my only point. Also, I guarantee that Ed will run steve once the bugs are worked out in his tranny. Then Steve will really have a run on his hands. As long as Ed's tranny holds out.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:42 PM

HA HA!! No comment here! I love this sport(hobby). I will come down soon fellas! In two weeks....my TH400 trans, 4500 stall and 300 shot will be in action. Oh..by the way...I have a 6-speed conversion kit for sale if anyone is interested. See yall real soon! I promise!!

Jordan....how are ya man?? Havent seen ya in a while?

Ed.....trannys suck dont they?

bye now

Tony Shepherd
Old 09-16-2002, 07:45 PM

reply to tony

Originally posted by fast 93 z
HA HA!! No comment here! I love this sport(hobby). I will come down soon fellas! In two weeks....my TH400 trans, 4500 stall and 300 shot will be in action. Oh..by the way...I have a 6-speed conversion kit for sale if anyone is interested. See yall real soon! I promise!!

Jordan....how are ya man?? Havent seen ya in a while?

Ed.....trannys suck dont they?

bye now

Tony Shepherd
HAHAHAHAHA...th400???!!!
this is from the man who told me to keep the six speed and ditch the th350 idea! LOL i thought amazing 60ft times weren't in need of an auto tony? lol
jk!!
just messin' Tony! See you soon.
Rick
Old 09-16-2002, 09:46 PM

Im good. working on a new setup.. tho it won't be a 1/4 mile car.. highway car.

looking for about 1000rw.
Old 09-18-2002, 07:14 PM

Tony , you're sure right "Trannies suck !! " Mine still is acting up , I'm told that I need to bush the govenor housing to keep the fluid pressures right at the right time !! As for Jordan's Jacka$$ statement , everybody knows that I'm the first to stand up for a race !! If I'm talkin smack , then bring your a$$ out and run ME !!! I lost due to a bad tranny , and I was ready to run until Steve and all his Women had to show up and atract the Cops !!! I' m not going to jail for any stupid fool who can't keep things on the cool side !!!
Old 09-18-2002, 07:55 PM

Talking

We are all on your side Ed, you have nothing to worry about....outsiders with a jack *** attitude are not welcome here!
Rick

Quick Reply: ATTN: B/CS PEEPS!