West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

1995 Polo Green Metallic 6 Speed Modded Fully loaded!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 01:22 AM

1995 Polo Green Metallic 6 Speed Modded Fully loaded!

first ill start off i got the car from the second owner, he bought it with under 10k miles on it...i bought it as a roller he had a built 383 procharged in it, no cutting has been done on the car at all...subframes were installed a long time ago has no squeeks or rattles

Car:
- Polo Green Original Paint from 95
- 72,945 miles
- T-tops
- Tinted tail lights
- 2 GM SS wheels 2 AFS (zr1's) 4 17x9.5 with street tires 2 17x11with MT Drag Radials
- Every option in the book other than traction control
- The front bumper cover was cut around the foglight holes, it was cutout for a intercooler...it didnt bug me. Not complaining though im not kidding when i say this is one clean lt1 car! i wash and waxed this car frequently and the previous owner kept it garaged and spotless!

Interior:
- Tan leather seats. Driver seat barely has any wear, the other seats were hardly used, and are basically perfect.
- Power windows, power door locks, power seats, cruise control, factory Bose stereo,(which i have and can be completely reinstlled if wanted by the buyer, no wires were cut) T-top and sunshades
- Overall, interior is completely stock

Misc: Mods:
- 5% tint all the way around
- Pioneed MP3 compatible headunit, door speakers with tweeders, and stealth box with mtx 10 alpine amp
- LS1 brake upgrade
- Carbon metallic pads
- Ls1 electric cooling fans
- Optima Red Top battery
- KYB shocks and struts
- Meizire electric waterump
- BMR double adjustable panhard bar
- UMI relocation Brackets
- BMR black square subframe connectors
- Cut stock springs to lower about 1 inch (doesnt ride rough like lowering springs, also not bouncy like some think)
- Brand new rebuilt lt1 motor have recipts (intake painted to match car)
- stock t56 and new rebuilt 10 bolt with 3.42 also have recipts
- K&N Cold Air
- Hooker Longtubes with ory and STOCK catback (car sounds just like stock when driving)
- Electric 3 inch cutout at the end of the ory pipe before the stock catback(switch hidden in ashtray)
- ls1 Aluminum driveshaft
- Pcm4less tune
- Brand new oem clutch
- New Ac delco wires( ive had the best luck with them and all my lt1's)
- Dynoed 294 hp 337 Tq with cutout closed, 301 HP 348 TQ with cutout open
- New Walbro 255 lph fuel pump hotwire kit installed
- New fuel sending unit and filter
- Ngk tr6 plugs
- About 18 mpg city and 24+ freeway (if you can keep your foot out of it)

the next few mods can be uninstalled if wanted by the buyer
- Mallory 685 ignition box w/msd adaptor harness(to not cut stock wiring) rpm limit, window switch, rev limitor timing retard start control and so on
- HSW wet nitous kit, 99% hidden to the unsuspection stranger (switch also inside ashtray)
- Dynotune fully adjustable automated bottle heater
- 125 shot pills in it, only sprayed about 6 bottles through it
- 434hp 513tq on the SAFE 125 shot

Other parts I can include with the sale:
- New front bumper cover not cut
- Passenger side stealth box
- Ls1 tan leather seats in rough shape to get recovered if you ever decide to (ls1 seats are preferated)
- Another set of plastics for interrior

Car is a perfect street car. Has a bunch of mods. I have a racecar and didnt want to spare ANY accomidations with this street car. Car has everything there not 1 extra bolt has been removed. Car is the nicest original lt1 car i have ever seen. Absolutely no problems with the car at all. Dont waste my time or yours with lowballing me. I am in no rush to sell the car at all but i simply have too many cars and could use the cash. Id prefer this car go to someone else responsible to take care of it.

The car has over 3500 dollars in mods not including the new motor/rear rebuild and labor on all of the parts without tearing up the interrior.

im going to put my price at
$7,000 firm
other parts can go with it for added costs

1995 camaro z28 lt1 ls1