West North Central Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota

www.fbody-event.org

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 01:03 AM

www.fbody-event.org

The 13th annual fbody event is being held in Indianapolis on May 14-16, 2009

We would like to invite all vehicles types to have a chance to learn or teach road racing, drag racing, auto cross, and we EVEN have a car show. This is a first come first served basis and there are limited positions available.

This is a private event open to only pre paid pre registered attendance (no one pays at the gate and gets in) and this is an all volunteer event, and if you want to volunteer we have instructors positions open, flag safety positions, drag racing tower positions, etc.

We all stay in the same hotel and hang out as late as we feel like, we have full security at the hotel and our own area. Its just a great time. I have seen pistons being pulled in the parking lot of the hotel and i have heard the story of a rebuilt engine block in the hotel bathtub, hate to be cleaning lady there. I also watched them create a a multicolor duct tape flame job on a third gen camaro. :-)

We have people that come from all over including california, canada, england, and everywhere else in the US, most make a special trip EVERY YEAR for this event. It's THAT good.

The first time you come it is a great event, the second time it is family reunion, but this reunion you get to choose the family you like.

There will be caravans from all over so you won't have to make the trip by yourself.

Register today at www.fbody-event.org We look forward to seeing you!