Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

spanked a honda!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 08:04 PM

spanked a honda!!!!

This past Thurs.I was heading to the bank after work I was The first vechile at a stoplight. About 300 feet after the intersection it goes from 2 lanes to 1 lane. I'm siting there in the left lane and a black honda with black wheels with the standard Rice decals and fart pipe with what looked like 2 highschools kids in it pull up beside me. He kept inching foward like he was gonna try to get by me before it went to 1 lane.So I just stare at the light like I do at the track.When it turns green his fart pipe roared but I tree him and get a good launch with just a slight squeal from the tires and I quickly put 3 lenths on it and easily beat it.
BTW I was in my 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0 V6 auto with 4.10's.
I was laughing at him in my rearview mirror while he was behind me later.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:53 AM

rofl! I saw the thread and was like wow our cars destroy them stock so whats the point. Then i saw what you beat him in. Good kill!
Old 04-13-2008, 02:33 AM

His turbo wasn't boosting right and his nawz was out. He also was running on 89 octane instead of race gas. Excuses I see him telling his friends after losing to a Ranger.

Nice one, I was surprised at the vehical used too I've had this happen to me when I rolling around in my 78' Blazer with a 350 and 4.10s. Except Im turning 39 inch tires and don't stand much of a chance yet those imports still just gotta race anyting they are next to at a light.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:14 PM

Im suprised he didnt want to race you in his "mystichrome Cobra that puts down 614RWHP."
Old 04-14-2008, 02:20 PM

I blasted a couple riced civics in my base model ford ranger work truck from a light a few years back...Good Kills
Old 04-15-2008, 06:56 AM

Thanks guys. I thought it would be better if I did'nt tell you what I was driving untill the end.

Originally Posted by IdahoLT1
Im suprised he didnt want to race you in his "mystichrome Cobra that puts down 614RWHP."
LOL. I guess I would of had to break out the '88 for that Cobra
Old 04-19-2008, 04:18 PM

HAHAHAHAHA Nice....Great Kill! Theres this kid around my Town who has this civic and all he does is brag about it...every time I see him he does something new to his car...and I keep laughing in my Head and I think to myself " I can whoop this things *** up and down the street" So I said to him " you know I can still beat this thing in my Z right?" and he said " heh You got another thing commin" and I couldnt believe it I just started laughing I cant wait until the day I rape it and he finally shuts up and understands that Camaros eat Civics... Oh and he claims he has 240 Hp...haha

ps...I hate fart Cannons.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Red93Camaro
HAHAHAHAHA Nice....Great Kill! Theres this kid around my Town who has this civic and all he does is brag about it...every time I see him he does something new to his car...and I keep laughing in my Head and I think to myself " I can whoop this things *** up and down the street" So I said to him " you know I can still beat this thing in my Z right?" and he said " heh You got another thing commin" and I couldnt believe it I just started laughing I cant wait until the day I rape it and he finally shuts up and understands that Camaros eat Civics... Oh and he claims he has 240 Hp...haha

ps...I hate fart Cannons.
Its getting unreal here in RI how theres so many kids like that. last night I had the T/A out for the first time this year and I had some punk in some import try to do basicly the same thing to me as my original post but this guy was in a right turn only lane going straight while I was again the first car in the other lane. Needless to say, I spanked it badly but let off when I caught up to traffic and he did the typical fly by after a beat down. But a few second after he went by, the 2 cars ahead of me turned off and there was no other traffic with him 100 yards up the road so I downshift and nail it and blow right by him and just I was going by him the Ahole puts on his high beams.I guess he was mad because he got spanked at the light and I flew by his fly by.
And today on my way home from signing the paper work on my new boat some else in a civic wanted to run but the way traffic worked out I was'nt able to give another beatdown
I had my car out for less than 24 hrs and could of had 2 kills already. looks like this is gonna be a interesting summer. I guess I should put on my LT's and ORY. Theres supposedly a EVO around that has alot of $$$ into it.It may be tough for the T/A but I'm sure it'll be no match for the '88 when it hits the streets in a couple weeks to lay waste to ALL the imports. Wait to they get a load of a REAL 9 second street car that is all dialed in and can run mid 9's all day long!!!