South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

[Florida] The Job Hunt, begins anew

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 03:01 PM

The Job Hunt, begins anew

ill be moving to florida in about 2 1/2 weeks, to the tampa bay area/st. petersburg section. if anyone is near the are,a and knows of decent industries/businesses around that a non-resident can quickly get settled into without much trouble, that'd be some great info.

back histroy on me, would be ive spent the last 2 years wasting in the lowest sales position in a retail enviroment. no retail will be considered unless its a non-normal type, like selling guns. just tired of the average department store/electronic/clothing/fast food junk jobs.

im looking for something semi-permanent , by that, something i might be able to retire from if i liek the position enough.

i have no driver's license, and would need to take public trans or else it'll be too far.

thanks for any help in advance. as i make this transition made more difficult by my brother's unending nagging of why i'd want to leave.