South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Attention South Carolina members!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 07:39 PM

Attention South Carolina members!

The SCFBA (South Carolina F-Body Association) was 'officially' created in May of 2007. Since then, for one reason or another, the original SCFBA has gone offline. I have been speaking with a few members on LS1Tech and we are planning a comeback of the SCFBA. National forums, like this one and many others serve a great purpose uniting gearheads from everywhere. The only problem that I have seen with national forums is the lack of local area collaboration (In most, but not all forums).

So here I am, extending the opportunity to be a founding member of the new SCFBA. I am hoping to get enough userbase to have organized meets all over the state. To do this, obviously we needed our own state-wide website for our beloved F-Bodies.

At this point, we will be pursuing a vBulletin license in the next few weeks. Also, because I have seen a decent few forums decline because of sole-ownership, we are doing our best to have 'several' part owners. PM me for details on that.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

Mods/Admin: If there is a problem with posting such information listed above, please remove the thread. Thanks.
Note to multi-forum Users: Yes, you may have seen this exact or very similar post on another forum. Hard to put the same info in different words or maybe just copy-pasta .
Old 06-22-2012, 08:47 PM

Re: Attention South Carolina members!

The South Carolina F-Body Association is now live.

Activity Stream - South Carolina F-Body Association

Sign on up!