Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com > Site Help and Suggestions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Garage Photos Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Links Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Z28LiveVendor Directory

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #31

Re: Wth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomTA View Post
Heya Randy,

I float in once and a while when I think Debler needs to be pissed off.

I moved to Texas a few years ago and then just moved up to Ohio a few months ago. I actually had my hip replaced a year ago.. you know, the old Vietnam, WWII, Motorcycle, fight club injury and all... but otherwise I am doing well, thank you.

How are you doing buddy?
Doing well, thanks. I'm a grandpa. Still have the T/A. Saw Kevin Hinkley a couple years back in a Meijer store. Miss the M-events and the fun we had. Still chuckle about when Hink came through the staging lanes with the NOS button pushed!!!! Was that M10? I wonder about Patman and Darren Euriti and the old crew from f-body.org.

Time does fly. You do know, hip replacements are for old people..... right?

Take care.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!

Last edited by RRRR; 11-16-2011 at 10:28 PM.
RRRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #32

Send a message via AIM to PhantomTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRR View Post
Doing well, thanks. I'm a grandpa. Still have the T/A. Saw Kevin Hinkley a couple years back in a Meijer store. Miss the M-events and the fun we had. Still chuckle about when Hink came through the staging lanes with the NOS button pushed!!!! Was that M10? I wonder about Patman and Darren Euriti and the old crew from f-body.org.

Time does fly. You do know, hip replacements are for old people..... right?

Take care.
I think it was m8 or m7 actually I used to have Kevins number a few years back but I dont know... He still had the TA from what I remember...

Pat is on facebook, hes one of my friends... He all gray and is a corvette guy now.

Speaking of Darren, ill go look him up on facebook...

EDIT: yep, darren is on facebook, hes friends with frezza and pat just added him.
When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.
PhantomTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #33

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomTA View Post

Is this what you are seeing?
This is exactly what was happening
Old 11-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #34

Send a message via AIM to PhantomTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector95Z28 View Post
This is exactly what was happening
Thats sort of happening to me too...

At some point this thread will get moved and the admins will see it... Be patient, they are still working out the kinks with the new server and etc.
When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.
PhantomTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #35

Garage

Having database errors this morning? What gives?
km9v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:54 AM

Reply Post New Thread