Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

[Solved] New "Z"?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:57 AM

Question New "Z"?

Can we please get a new letter "Z" in the site banner? I feel it's never been a very good "Z" and more of an ugly "7". Perhaps it wouldn't be sooo bad if the .com" wasn't over the bottom part of the "Z" hiding it.

However, I DO like how you guys have been changing the around around up on top. Very subtle and nice - good way to keep it "active" and not static.

Maybe have a forum contest to design/spell out "CamaroZ28.com" for the banner? Winner gets a free year membership, or a neat-o member title, or can put a pic in their sig for a year? Something silly to say "thank you". Ohhhh, maybe a star guest appearance on the PodCast? Ohhh.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Admin Emeritus

Re: New "Z"?

I have heard someone mention that before. Personally, I don't see a 7 in there at all, but yup, needs a tweak or two. Maybe...the .com should simply be smaller...less obtrusive. I'll play with it the next time I update the header. Thanks for noticing that it changes, BTW.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

And it changed again...and the long overdue change to the ".com" part was implemented. See more of a Z than a 7 in there now?

Thanks again!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:54 AM

did you make the new one yourself? It looks very good. much better than the old one?
Old 04-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by camaro383tt
did you make the new one yourself? It looks very good. much better than the old one?
The header background or the site logo on top of it?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:39 PM

either
Old 07-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by JasonD
And it changed again...and the long overdue change to the ".com" part was implemented. See more of a Z than a 7 in there now?

Thanks again!
It looks better, but it's still not "right". Maybe it's the (red) color of it making it look more "out of place" with the rest of the letters. Maybe it the "Z" would look better white?

CAMARO"Lighting Bolt"28.com

I'm no art designer, so it could be just me....