Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

New Section Consisting of, "Whom Not To deal With",..

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2002, 05:00 AM

Exclamation New Section Consisting of, "Whom Not To deal With",..

After reading the "For Sale Section", I noticed quite a bit a activity concerning the subject of a couple a guys that have ripped people off during a trade, or a engine componet sale.

I know there will always be bad apples, but maybe you could make a Section with a list of known sceennames with a high complaint ratio. What do you think?

I know you already have a disclaimer, but...

Later,

------------------
1994 Z28 M6 - Black w/ T-tops,
17x9.5 rims, Radar Detector,
Alpine 6- Disc 400W to 10" Custom Box in rear.

Check out my new pics @
My Webpage - http://www.z28only.com
Email - 94z28jbw@team.camaroz28.com

Mods to date:Underdrive Pulleys, Hotchkis Rear Suspension Package, 17 in. BBS Moda Rims, Wings-West Rear Spoiler, Momo Shifter w/ Hurst Short-Throw, Hypertech Power Programing, Bosch Platinum+4 Spark Plugs, 3 in. Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N FIPK Cold-Air Intake, C.A.G.S., Red Grantinelli MAF, Throttle-Body Air Foil.
Old 09-08-2002, 08:18 AM

Thumbs down

You better check the site FAQ and search for hours to see if this was discussed in the past. Otherwis you will get a very blunt/RUDE comment from the administrator and the topic will be closed. What a croc! Why even have a suggestion forum if you are not allowed to discuss what is on the users minds.
I wonder why I even come to this board anyhow. About the only usefull resource is the FS section. The software is behind everyone else and there is a TON of garbage content. Just check out the lt1 section for crists sake. It has become obvious to me that the only purpose is to make money. They have been making money for years now and everything has stayed the same with no improvements.
I wonder what kind of smart comment will be directed my way now. Real professional buddy.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:22 PM
Admin Emeritus

Arrow

Been tried for many times. People have set up pages, lists, etc... and no one goes to it.

Besides that, there is a great deal of one-sided arguments that could get involved, as well as possible slander due to miscommunication.

If people would just use their heads and investigate the sale rather than go in blindly and send out money things would be better, I am sorry to say.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lons94z:
You better check the site FAQ and search for hours to see if this was discussed in the past. Otherwis you will get a very blunt/RUDE comment from the administrator and the topic will be closed.</font>
Well, when people don't check the FAQ or just do a simple search on teh issue, what do you expect?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">What a croc!Why even have a suggestion forum if you are not allowed to discuss what is on the users minds.
</font>
It is the Suggestion Forum, not the "Bitch and Whine because we don't get our way" forum.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I wonder why I even come to this board anyhow.
</font>
I was wondering the same thing. Why do you come here if you don't like it?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The software is behind everyone else
</font>
Then to to everyone else's site. We are not here just to please YOU.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">and there is a TON of garbage content.
</font>
Kinda like your post? How did your post help? It didn't.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Just check out the lt1 section for crists sake.
</font>
I see nothing wrong with it. Thousands of others use it and don't seem to have a problem with it. Maybe YOU are the problem?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">It has become obvious to me that the only purpose is to make money. They have been making money for years now and everything has stayed the same with no improvements.
</font>
You are full of your own crap. We haven't made money on this site in the 6+ years we have been running it. We break even.

And even if we did make money, we never got any from you so what do you care? We don't owe you jack. It is none of your business.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I wonder what kind of smart comment will be directed my way now. Real professional buddy.
</font>
More professional than your shallow gripe session? I wouldn't have a "smart comment" for you if you would stay the hell out of posts that don't concern you.

I don't even know who you are and I don't think I have ever replied to any of your posts before so I don't know why you are trying to pigeonhole me.

Back us into a corner, and look what you get. You disrespect us, you won't get any respect back from us. In fact it is the last thing you will get.

Like I said, if you are here to cry and don't like it, you are more than welcome to leave. No one is making you come here.

I hate it when people come here and get something for free and still whine about it.

------------------
Jason Debler - Webmaster/Editor
CamaroZ28.Com * TurboBuick.Com * ChasingStanley.Com
2002 Camaro SS - DMS Springs and BMR Suspension coming soon!

[This message has been edited by JasonD (edited September 08, 2002).]