Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

Im able to log in but cant post (most of the time)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:48 AM

Im able to log in but cant post (most of the time)

Here is my problem. I can log in. The site tells me thanks for logging in but then wont show my user name in the upper right on the main forum page as if I was logged in and where i could access my user cp. But then ill go into a forum and my user name will appear and i can open up my user cp. When I try to start a new thread or reply to another thread the site then directs me to the log in screen. I can log in again but when i try to post it will continue returning me to the log in screen. This happens 95% of the time. Please help.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Re: Im able to log in but cant post (most of the time)

Try clearing your cookies out, and then try to login again and see if this works for you. Also, please make sure that if you are using a bookmark directly to the Message Board, that the bookmark points to https://www.camaroz28.com/forums. If you are still pointed to the old domain of web.camaross.com, this can cause that problem.