Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.


Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com > Site Help and Suggestions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply Post New Thread
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
Registered User
 
Timberwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Posts: 3,550
Send a message via ICQ to Timberwolf Send a message via AIM to Timberwolf
Got a 1 pixel popup?!

refreshed the forum for this morning's perusal, and suddenly my screen went blank. Took me a second but then realized it was a full screen popup. Completely covered my existing session of FF.

Here's the URL: http://a1.interclick.com/ClickTracki...1d54101&redir=

The tab title says "ClickTrackingURL.aspx (GIF image, 1X1 pixels)"

I think somebodies math is off!

I was trying to figure out how the popup blocker didn't catch it, but I think I remember enabling popups for this site so I could get PM notifications without the "popup blocked" notification.

IB is sure running this place into the ground eh?
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #2
Registered User
 
OutsiderIROC-Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Middle of Kansas
Posts: 2,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post

IB is sure running this place into the ground eh?
Well it sure as hell hasn't gotten any better, or at least maintained the previous standards of CZ28.
__________________
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/Hemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse James
Just like word association for me, someone says running from the cops and the first word that popped into my head was CAMARO!
OutsiderIROC-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
Administrator
 
ChrisFrez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1997
Location: Sterling Heights, MI, USA
Posts: 2,046
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to ChrisFrez Send a message via AIM to ChrisFrez Send a message via MSN to ChrisFrez Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisFrez Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisFrez
Re: Got a 1 pixel popup?!

I moved your thread to the proper forum.

I know IB has been struggling with finding out where these pop-ups are coming from. The last I heard, they believed it was coming from Google. I haven't heard anything sine then, but obviously they continue to plague this site.

And no, IB is not trying to "run this place into the ground" eh.
__________________
Chris Frezza / Founder
2012 Camaro ZL1 #181 | 2012 Chevy Volt
Listen to the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast| Get the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast App
Find me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter
ChrisFrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:51 PM   #4
Registered User
 
94Camaro_Z_28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: La Porte City, Iowa
Posts: 891
Send a message via ICQ to 94Camaro_Z_28 Send a message via AIM to 94Camaro_Z_28 Send a message via MSN to 94Camaro_Z_28
Re: Got a 1 pixel popup?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
refreshed the forum for this morning's perusal, and suddenly my screen went blank. Took me a second but then realized it was a full screen popup. Completely covered my existing session of FF.

Here's the URL: http://a1.interclick.com/ClickTracki...1d54101&redir=

The tab title says "ClickTrackingURL.aspx (GIF image, 1X1 pixels)"

I think somebodies math is off!

I was trying to figure out how the popup blocker didn't catch it, but I think I remember enabling popups for this site so I could get PM notifications without the "popup blocked" notification.

IB is sure running this place into the ground eh?
1x1 pixel images are embedded into emails and ads for tracking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFrez View Post
I moved your thread to the proper forum.

I know IB has been struggling with finding out where these pop-ups are coming from. The last I heard, they believed it was coming from Google. I haven't heard anything sine then, but obviously they continue to plague this site.
Google eh? Seems to me when it was you and Jason running the site we didn't have this issue. Makes good sense being as every single other site IB has are horrendous pieces of crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFrez View Post
And no, IB is not trying to "run this place into the ground" eh.
Well, they sure are doing a good job of it.
__________________
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - GM847 - Stock Heads - Patriot Performance Dual Springs - Madz28 Tune - Pacesetter LT - Motive 4.10's - 12.6 @ 114
94Camaro_Z_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:51 PM
 
Reply Post New Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Copyright © 1996-2013 CamaroZ28.Com. All rights reserved.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.