Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com > Site Help and Suggestions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #1

get kicked out for inactivity and can't get back in

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem or not, it may just be my network, but the problem i'm having is that if i either A: step away from the computer and leave cz28.com up or B: go to a different web page to search for info to help other members out, when i come back, i get kicked out for inactivity and have to log back in. This is no problem, but whenever i log back in, i never get logged in. no matter how many times i put in my user name and password, i have to close the browser completely and re-open it. This is a huge PITA when i have to search for the post i'm trying to reply in. If it's just me, call me a moron and i'll get over it. Thanks
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to ChrisFrez Send a message via AIM to ChrisFrez Send a message via MSN to ChrisFrez Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisFrez Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisFrez
Re: get kicked out for inactivity and can't get back in

What link are you using to login to the site? Make sure that you are going to http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/ and logging in.
2012 Camaro ZL1 #181 | 2012 Chevy Volt
Listen to the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast| Get the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast App
Find me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter
ChrisFrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #3

i'll try that next time. thank you
Old 07-20-2011, 03:20 AM   #4

well, i tried logging in the way that was suggested. still didn't work. when i go to log back in, i get redirected and it says thank you for logging in as it normally would, however when i get back to the main forum screen my name doesn't appear at the top right. it looks like it would when you go to first log in. it may just be my network.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
Administrator

I highly suspect the issue is your computer or network.

Backup, then try http://www.malwarebytes.org/
11.86 at 112
My blog is here: http://www.downtime.com
TedH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #6

Thank you for your help Ted
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 AM

Reply Post New Thread