Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com > Site Help and Suggestions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz
CamaroZ28 Podcast not available on Downcast anymore?

I anyways listen to the CamaroZ28.com Pod Cast. I use a app on my IPhone called Downcast, this app makes it easy to navigate through podcasts. I few months ago I noticed the graphics for the podcast were not the CamaroZ28 graphics, but from another podcast, but the podcast itself was working. I decided to uninstall and reinstall this app. After I re installed this app, I searched for the CamaroZ28.com podcast, but now it does not show, I even tried just Camaro with no luck. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
Vin#24881
Flynnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Administrator

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to ChrisFrez Send a message via AIM to ChrisFrez Send a message via MSN to ChrisFrez Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisFrez Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisFrez
Re: CamaroZ28 Podcast not available on Downcast anymore?

Heya there! Thanks for listening to our show.

I'm not familiar with Downcast at all. I did a search on it and it looks to be a paid App to download and organize Podcasts. I would recommend using either the Podcast app from Apple, or the Stitcher Radio app, both of which we are on.

Take care!
2012 Camaro ZL1 #181 | 2012 Chevy Volt
Listen to the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast| Get the CamaroZ28.COM Podcast App
Find me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter
ChrisFrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Garage
Re: CamaroZ28 Podcast not available on Downcast anymore?

I use Downcast too, and it has been working perfectly for me. I use this URL: CamaroZ28.COM Podcast

Hope that helps!
Old 12-19-2013, 11:43 PM

Reply Post New Thread