SLP 2OTL catback

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 10:52 AM

SLP 2OTL catback

I have decided to sell one of my SLP 2OTL catbacks. As you know, these are extremely difficult to find these days. I bought a couple of them in the past 10 years when I saw them become available even though I had one on my car.

In my opinion (and many others), this is the best catback ever made for the 4th gen F-body. Great sound, excellent flow/power, and good for shaving a few pounds of weight off the car.

This catback was purchased from Texas and was never exposed to snow/salt. It's in very nice condition overall.

A few things to note with this catback: The OTE (over-the-axle) and intermediate pipe are included as shown. The OTE was cut by the previous owner when removed from the car and will need to be re-welded. Also, the previous owner replaced the 3" inlet to the muffler so that is brand new; however, you will need to mate the OTE pipe to this inlet. Also, when shaking the muffler, you can hear a piece of small metal rattling around. I assume that this was a small piece of slag when welding on the new inlet. You will probably have to work on getting that piece to drop out. Or, just leave it. I doubt you would be able to hear it with the car running.

The tips are excellent and very well cared for (polished).

$325

Old 02-22-2017, 11:09 AM

Re: SLP 2OTL catback

Hi Jason. I assume that is $325 shipped. I'll take it. I will PM you.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:57 AM

Sale pending to Wart Hog.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:46 AM

Sold, thanks!