2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

John Moss 2010 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

John Moss 2010 Camaro

hope you have deep pockets!

http://www.feslermosscamaro.com/
Old 04-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Your choice of a T56 or 4L65 transmission.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:08 PM

Fesler is big $$ but well worth it if you got it to spend. They do really nice work.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:28 PM

Those hidden headlights look like pure sex!!! I want them badddddddd! Wow I hope somebody offers an aftermarket conversion kit!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
Your choice of a T56 or 4L65 transmission.

Im guessing they start with a bare bones base model and swap all that stuff.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:12 PM

I know. What's the deal with yesteryear's transmission choices?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by HuJass
That's what I was wondering when I saw that.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by HuJass
Because those transmissions have been proven more than the current offerings. They have also been rebuilt time and time again and there are aftermarket parts for them that will handle more power than the current offerings. All the kinks have been worked out already. If they offered a rebuilt version of the current trannies there is a good chance a lot of the weak spots would be exposed early on, causing angry customers to demand their money back or demand the problem be fixed free of charge, thus lowering the profit margin. The T56 and 4L65e can be built to handle any amount of power you want them to at a relatively inexpensive rate.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:36 PM

Plus, who can say anything bad about a well built T56? The only gripe I can see anyone having is the fact that they are not offering the paddle shifting 6 speed auto. But then you have to remember that GM has never offered an automatic transmission with the LS7 engine. So maybe there were some complications OR excessive costs involved with that.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:01 PM

What kind of power are they expecting to make? The TR6060 is in the 630hp ZR1 and 6L80 is good enough for the 556hp CTS-V.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by GMRL
Im guessing they start with a bare bones base model and swap all that stuff.
The bare bones base model comes with a TR6060, which is an evolutionary improvement over the T56. As others have pointed out, it's been proven to 638hp in the ZR1 straight from the factory.

Also, why the 4L65E and not at least the stronger 4L80? Regardless, I still think that the 6L80 or even the 6L90 (from the trucks) would handle any reasonable amount of power.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:44 PM

Well if its the V6, it comes with an Aisin 6sp manual or 6L50.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
The bare bones base model comes with a TR6060, which is an evolutionary improvement over the T56. As others have pointed out, it's been proven to 638hp in the ZR1 straight from the factory.

Also, why the 4L65E and not at least the stronger 4L80? Regardless, I still think that the 6L80 or even the 6L90 (from the trucks) would handle any reasonable amount of power.
I meant the V6 though, with the aisin trans.
If theyre gonna redo the engine, trans, brakes,interior, exterior anyway.
Figure they would start with the cheapest model anyways.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:23 AM

Hi Everyone! I am a good friend to Chris Fesler. I don't want to portray myself as someone I'm not. But I am minimally involved in the Fesler/Moss project. So do I work for Fesler? no. Do I represent his views and have I worked on this project day in and day out? no. But I am somewhat involved and am very excited about this project. I think the best sign of the success of this venture is the excitement and backing the Jon Moss has towards this. Fesler now has the full backing of GM (ie. GM supplier, warranty purposes, etc)

I am a HUGE camaro fan. I grew up in the car business. My Grandfather and Uncle (and mom, but not in operations) own the local GM dealership here where I live.

Most importantly to this forum, I can try to answer any questions regarding this project, or if I can't, I will say so. But I can sure get an answer quite fast from Chris Fesler.

Transmission questions: #1: TR6060 is a definite choice and being looked at very seriously. You will notice that this is an "optioned" offering. Therefore, a buyer can choose most of these options. Most importantly, things are just starting to roll fast right now and are changing daily. As you know, everything has been delayed due to the GM delays in rolling the production back.

Some of you have mentioned a "bare bones model" and swapping the stuff out. Yes and no. There is much more to it than Wheels and stance here, as many of you have noticed in the renderings. They are still "engineering" the V6 to LS7 swap.

In summary, the project is ready to go and moving forward. But some options/aspects are changing daily as cars begin to come in.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by swchopper
Hi Everyone! I am a good friend to Chris Fesler. I don't want to portray myself as someone I'm not. But I am minimally involved in the Fesler/Moss project. So do I work for Fesler? no. Do I represent his views and have I worked on this project day in and day out? no. But I am somewhat involved and am very excited about this project. I think the best sign of the success of this venture is the excitement and backing the Jon Moss has towards this. Fesler now has the full backing of GM (ie. GM supplier, warranty purposes, etc)

I am a HUGE camaro fan. I grew up in the car business. My Grandfather and Uncle (and mom, but not in operations) own the local GM dealership here where I live.

Most importantly to this forum, I can try to answer any questions regarding this project, or if I can't, I will say so. But I can sure get an answer quite fast from Chris Fesler.

Transmission questions: #1: TR6060 is a definite choice and being looked at very seriously. You will notice that this is an "optioned" offering. Therefore, a buyer can choose most of these options. Most importantly, things are just starting to roll fast right now and are changing daily. As you know, everything has been delayed due to the GM delays in rolling the production back.

Some of you have mentioned a "bare bones model" and swapping the stuff out. Yes and no. There is much more to it than Wheels and stance here, as many of you have noticed in the renderings. They are still "engineering" the V6 to LS7 swap.

In summary, the project is ready to go and moving forward. But some options/aspects are changing daily as cars begin to come in.
Since its not on the website or I didnt see it, can you tell us what the starting price of this car would be?

Quick Reply: John Moss 2010 Camaro