Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Forum Rules - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING
Considering the real-time nature of our bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. All information provided by the users of this bulletin board is considered to be experimental in nature and due to the intended use of the information offered, it is without any expressed or implied guarantee. User assumes all risk and liability. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the owners and administrators of CamaroZ28.Com. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this bulletin board (and the owners of this bulletin board) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s) or anyone else's message(s).
This following topics are not allowed on this message board and will be removed if posted:
Religion, politics, race/racism, abortion, highly sensitive or controversial subjects that incites arguments, promotion of illegal drugs or illegal activity, warez and software piracy, material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation.
Pointless/useless posts (or "free posts")
- Posts that are a waste of server resources and bandwidth are not allowed and will result in your post count being set to zero and the possibility your account being suspended. This includes any variation of "in before the lock" posts.
No flame wars!
- Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc... Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the suspension of the posting member's account.
This is a PG-13 site.
- This means not to make any post that exceeds a PG-13 rating. If you do not know what this means, please log off this web site now.
We reserve the right to close, move or remove any message or portion of this web site for any or no reason whatsoever. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged report the thread to the message board administrators and moderators by clicking the "REPORT!" icon that is in the lower left corner of each and every post on this message board. We have the ability to close or remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that closing or removal of the post is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
When a post is locked or deleted, it is for a reason. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE make another post in continuation of the locked/deleted posts or your account is subject to being suspended. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE make a new post demanding explanation of why a post was locked or deleted. If you would like explanation of a closed or deleted post, respectfully e-mail the moderators of the forum in question.
THERE IS NO FREE ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND ON THIS WEB SITE
This site is not to be used as a free tool to generate leads and/or sales on products and/or services through any method. Sales information, promotional messages, business/product solicitation, Group Purchases, etc. may be made by or for Supporting Vendors
of this site ONLY
. There are NO exceptions to this. If there is a profit made from this site by any methods, including selling parts AND/OR services in any retail or profit manner, including "non-profit" services, it is to be made only by a Supporting Vendor of this site. Supporting
being the important word. If any form of profit is to be made from this community, it is only fair that this community be supported in return for helping make that profit. Please refer to our advertising information page
for additional information.
Buying and Selling
- The "Marketplace" section of the CamaroZ28.Com Bulletin Board is for private sellers offering the sale of individual items. It is NOT for any person, company or business of any size or type (including salvage yards and used parts companies) to sell merchandise of any retail nature or to make a profit of any kind. Any company attempting to sell multiple quantities of items or in a retail/profit nature without being a Supporting Vendor
of this site will be in violation of this site's advertising rules and policies and is subject to being billed, one month per occurrence. Please refer to our advertising information page
for additional information.
** BUYER BEWARE! **
Internet scams can happen at any time. The owners and administrators of CamaroZ28.Com are not responsible in any way and cannot guarantee the ability of a seller to complete the transaction or the quality of the items. It is strongly recommended that you use C.O.D. or an online escrow service. Always use common sense and do research on the product and the seller before making any deal.
Finally, you agree and realize that this is a web site that is privately owned by CamaroZ28.Com, and that you have NO RIGHTS whatsoever to use this message board, except at the sole discretion and permission of CamaroZ28.Com. And, that at any given time, for any or no reason whatsoever, your account can be terminated.
Freedom of Speech?
- Although the constitution of the United States guarantees that "Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech", this web site is not Congress nor a part of the United States Government. Freedom of Speech rights do not extend to this privately owned web site. The guidelines of this web site governs the behaviors and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines agreed to during registration, the result is a suspension of your account.
IN OTHER WORDS...
Don't do anything your mother wouldn't want you to do. Keep a PG-13 atmosphere, be nice and no flame wars.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS STATED ABOVE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THIS WEB SITE AND DO NOT CONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD.
Thanks for your cooperation, and please enjoy our message board.
Last modified 08-15-2004