WTB hood for 93-97 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 12:44 AM

WTB hood for 93-97 camaro

hey, i am in need of a hood for my 97 camaro. i dont have a boat load to spend so i cant buy one retail. im looking for one of the following styles:
-Harwood 2.5 inch cowl w/ or w/o ram air
-Ultra z hood
-Vfiber cowl hood

im still in the air about what style i like best, of coarse who isnt, lol
shoot me a message bout what ya got, i live in raleigh, nc so i would prefer to buy within a reasonable distance since shipping would kill the budget! :P
Old 04-29-2011, 03:46 PM

Re: WTB hood for 93-97 camaro

From your post I can't tell if you NEED a hood (because you don't have 1 or yours is damaged) or if you just want a sexier hood than you have now but I have a stock 95 off my car. Its in excellent condition and I'm in the Richmond, VA area not too far from you in Raleigh. $150 come get it out of my garage if you want it pm me if you're interested. I also have a VFN 2.5 fiberglass cowl but the bolt holes are damaged due to trying to be installed with the wrong bolts. It will probably need to be converted to a pin on but I'm not sure if that's possible. $200 and come take both.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:47 PM

Wink Re: WTB hood for 93-97 camaro

Originally Posted by 97bumblebee
hey, i am in need of a hood for my 97 camaro. i dont have a boat load to spend so i cant buy one retail. im looking for one of the following styles:
-Harwood 2.5 inch cowl w/ or w/o ram air
-Ultra z hood
-Vfiber cowl hood

im still in the air about what style i like best, of coarse who isnt, lol
shoot me a message bout what ya got, i live in raleigh, nc so i would prefer to buy within a reasonable distance since shipping would kill the budget! :P
Hey man, not sure if you've seen or heard of the three inch ss style vfn hood but I personally think it looks 10x better on a 93-97 than any of those goods combined. Otherwise I would go with an ss hood. Just keep it sleek and keep it kicking. I've seen the harwood hoods and I think they are wayyy too wide. The Ultra z is pretty cool, just a little cheap looking.. again my opinion. and the vfiber cowl. Probably the best looking for all of these three. It just kinda takes away from the sleekness of that road racer look. Now, if you have a drag style car, definitely go with a vfn cowl/ram air hood.