Passenger Side Airbag Cover, Silver Fenders and Bumpers, and some more

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 11:04 PM

Passenger Side Airbag Cover, Silver Fenders and Bumpers, and some more

I am looking to return my 1997 30th Camaro I just got back into a clean stock machine before I start making it go even faster. I am looking to fix the interior, and the biggest blemish is the passenger side airbag cover. I'm not going to fuss with fixing the air bags themselves until later on, but I'd like things to look nicer. So, I'm looking for the cover for that. Also, looking for the surround around the radio, my car used to be a cop car, so some things are cut up a little. Also, the upper portion of the center console (it's an automatic). The rest is just little cuts and stuff so i'll see if I can just fix that stuff up, I don't want to replace the whole dash right now (any tips on fixing some little holes would be appreciated too).

Body panels, the car needs a paint job, but I suppose if i could get some fenders and bumpers that match already, that would cut down on some painting. I need new fenders and bumper covers anyways. So, if someone has some silver bumper covers and fenders in good condition obviously, I might be interested. Also, some Foglights if anyone has some as mine are demolished.

Most of this stuff here is stuff I'm looking to get soon, but don't have the moeny for RIGHT NOW, but am trying to get things fixed. I have to replace the lifters too, runs but ticks like none other. It's still an awesome car, and I'm glad I made the choice to join the Camaro world

Short summary of my list:
*Passenger-side Airbag cover
*Upper portion of center console (automatic)
*Radio surround piece
*Silver fenders and bumper covers
*Fog lights
*Some LOW mileaged lifters at a good price??? or new?

Thanks,
Nick