Looking for 4th Gen F-Body

Old 11-28-2003, 11:39 AM

Looking for 4th Gen F-Body

I'm looking for a 4th Gen F-Body to build as a drag only car (do need clean title), Doesn't matter if it is a Camaro or Firebird.

Does need to be, Hardtop (no T-Tops) I'm looking for a gutted car. Don't need front or rear suspension, or fuel tank. Would like to have the dash and interior plastic. Don't need anything behind the dash, no seats, carpet. Don't need anything in the engine compartment. Would like a straight body, but minor damage ok. Don't mind if it needs a front clip as long as it is from forward of the shock towers. Need all glass and lights.

Any information please contact Dan @ Wolfe Race Craft. I would prefer close to our location but if the deal is right i can make arrangments.

Thanks Dan
Old 12-16-2003, 08:27 PM

moving up top!
Old 12-18-2003, 10:28 AM

Check out my post in the for sale section. If it gets to the point he wants to part the car out, maybe that could be a possibility?

Later,

Steve.
Old 12-18-2003, 05:58 PM

May be interested. But i noticed it has SFC already. I'm really hoping to fine one that is untouched as far are modifications. Since i'm building and car and will us it to build new parts i would prefer one that is stock as far as the frame.

Thanks, keep me in mind.

Dan
Old 12-18-2003, 07:14 PM

Would also consider trading some of our parts for a good car. If someone has multiple car then this may also be able to help you out.

Thanks

dan
Old 12-18-2003, 10:08 PM

How bout a 99 6cyl hit in the front? clean title, no salvage.
Its good from the doors back. Needs front cap and frame straightened.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:10 AM

Dan,

Yes, it has SFCs, but I don't think they are installed yet. The rear sway bar isn't installed yet either. The front suspension, racks, rear, rims and tires and TA are installed. I talked to him last night and he said he sell it as a roller, but isn't interested is stripping all the suspension off of it. Shoot him an email and maybe you guys can strike a deal.

Later,

Steve.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:11 AM

I would need to see pictures, but if the frame needs to be straightend then it may not work for me. I would prefer a straight frame. Since will also be using the car to develop new products while we build it up.

Dan
Old 12-19-2003, 07:15 AM

What all is installed then and what would he take or trade for the roller.

Dan

Originally posted by RBE17
Dan,

Yes, it has SFCs, but I don't think they are installed yet. The rear sway bar isn't installed yet either. The front suspension, racks, rear, rims and tires and TA are installed. I talked to him last night and he said he sell it as a roller, but isn't interested is stripping all the suspension off of it. Shoot him an email and maybe you guys can strike a deal.

Later,

Steve.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:06 AM

Originally posted by Wolfe Race Craft
What all is installed then and what would he take or trade for the roller.

Dan
Dan,

I'm going from memory here. The rear is installed, the gas tank is installed, shocks and springs on all four corners, tubular k-member, manual rack, tubular a-arms up front, rims, tires, hood is off the car (but included), nose is off the car (but included), rear bumber still insided bumper cover, battery box, dash intact, steering wheel installed, rear LCAs installed, stock TA to keep rear from rotating.

I don't think he's interested in trading up for anything car related. He said he'd take $6200 for it they way it sits (which is pretty much what I listed above). He also said he'd through in the 6 pt cage.

The main reason he hasn't parted the car out is that he's afraid the shell would be the last to go and he didn't want to have to continue to store a shell w/ no way to roll it. He's really not interested in taking the good parts off and putting stock junk on it for transport. In his words, "If I'm gonna work on it, I may as well put it together and finish it." That's not to say he couldn't be persuaded if the money was there.

Shoot him an email. I think I'm making it sound like he's a real hard ball player, but he's pretty flexible and the prices he asks are fair. I'd be willing to be that he'd negotiate if he thought it was worth his time.

Later,

Steve.

Last edited by RBE17; 12-19-2003 at 10:10 AM.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:11 AM

i have a 95 6 cly with a front end hit, but it only messed up the front clip and front part of passenger fender, all damage is foward of towers. if interested give me an idea of how much your willing to spend.
Old 12-19-2003, 06:38 PM

Im selling my 94 v6 red clean title hardtop no damage. But I wanna get like 4500. I dunno if this helps but.....
I can send pics if you want,
later,
-JOhn
Old 12-19-2003, 08:06 PM

Steve:

I will e-mail him tomorrow and see what he says. Like i said, most of the stuff i don't need.

Thanks
Dan

Originally posted by RBE17
Dan,

I'm going from memory here. The rear is installed, the gas tank is installed, shocks and springs on all four corners, tubular k-member, manual rack, tubular a-arms up front, rims, tires, hood is off the car (but included), nose is off the car (but included), rear bumber still insided bumper cover, battery box, dash intact, steering wheel installed, rear LCAs installed, stock TA to keep rear from rotating.

I don't think he's interested in trading up for anything car related. He said he'd take $6200 for it they way it sits (which is pretty much what I listed above). He also said he'd through in the 6 pt cage.

The main reason he hasn't parted the car out is that he's afraid the shell would be the last to go and he didn't want to have to continue to store a shell w/ no way to roll it. He's really not interested in taking the good parts off and putting stock junk on it for transport. In his words, "If I'm gonna work on it, I may as well put it together and finish it." That's not to say he couldn't be persuaded if the money was there.

Shoot him an email. I think I'm making it sound like he's a real hard ball player, but he's pretty flexible and the prices he asks are fair. I'd be willing to be that he'd negotiate if he thought it was worth his time.

Later,

Steve.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:11 PM

Do you have any pictures that show the damage? That may be more work than i want to fix. Plus we plan on designing some new products and would prefer undamaged to make sure things are aligned properly. But, still may be interested.

dan

Originally posted by KITTonSteroids
i have a 95 6 cly with a front end hit, but it only messed up the front clip and front part of passenger fender, all damage is foward of towers. if interested give me an idea of how much your willing to spend.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:13 PM

John:

That is more than i'm wanting to spend, since i will be almost gutting it. At least in the engine compartment and suspension. and everything behind the dash.

dan

Originally posted by Camaro_Guru16NY
Im selling my 94 v6 red clean title hardtop no damage. But I wanna get like 4500. I dunno if this helps but.....
I can send pics if you want,
later,
-JOhn

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for 4th Gen F-Body