Vortech S-trim supercharger kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 04:44 PM

Vortech S-trim supercharger kit

I have for sale a Vortech S Trim supercharger kit for 94-97 Camaro. Kit is complete minus cooler/radiator for the vortech "aftercooler." This is the heat exchanger unit that is used to cool the water that circulated through the intercooler(aftercooler by vortech). This part can be replaced with numerous different oil/water radiators on the market. There is a vast selection to choose from with the wide variety of turbo and supercharger kits available. As long is it is a air to fluid cooler it will work. It is up to the user to pick the size they want to use. The price range of the coolers range from 50.00 to 250.00 as per my research. As far as the kit is concerned, I purchased this kit and have never installed it. The kit was used by a previous member on this site. Everything is fully functional. The bearings have no sounds and spin smoothly. The impeller has not hit the casing, which would either mean internal damage, worn bearings, or impeller spun over factory specs. This kit comes with the factory FMU unit and Aftercooler assembly. I will also include a crane boost ignition box. I have msd-7, so even though this is a good ignition I will not need it.

I purchased this kit to use on my car but have decided to go a different way. I am now doing a ysi custom kit and will not need the bracket or tubing since both will be fabricated. When I purchased this kit I had planned on using the bracket and tubing only and sell the head unit.

This kit is ready to be used and hope someone else gets better use. I hate i haven't been able to use it. Has been sitting in my shop since October 2010.

Price is 1500.00 FIRM. Shipping will be 100.00, which is exactly what I originally paid for shipping. I will have pictures available soon. You can e-mail me at stealth2748@hotmail.com I may reply faster from there.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:36 PM

Re: Vortech S-trim supercharger kit

Sold!! Great transaction, communication, and quick payment!! Will gladly endorse this member for anything in the future!