Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Marketplace > Parts and Cars FOR SALE and WANTED > Parts For Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #1

For sale (2 weeks old) 20" stock rims w/ pirelli tires off 2011 Camaro SS! LA Cali

Hi!

I'm am looking to sell my lightly used, (about 250 miles at the moment), but they will be different for whoever buys them since this car is my daily driver and the wheels are still on my car. These are the stock silver 20" rims and tires that came on my 2011 Camaro SS.

I want to buy aftermarket rims/tires and need to sell these.

Price: $975

PM me if interested and we can meet up somewhere within a reasonable distance from the Los Angeles area.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #2

Re: For sale (2 weeks old) 20" stock rims w/ pirelli tires off 2011 Camaro SS! LA Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat View Post
hi!

I'm am looking to sell my lightly used, (about 250 miles at the moment), but they will be different for whoever buys them since this car is my daily driver and the wheels are still on my car. These are the stock silver 20" rims and tires that came on my 2011 camaro ss.

I want to buy aftermarket rims/tires and need to sell these.

Price: $975

pm me if interested and we can meet up somewhere within a reasonable distance from the los angeles area.
do you still have them for sale ...and im actually selling my rims
BLACKNYELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:32 AM   #3

Re: For sale (2 weeks old) 20" stock rims w/ pirelli tires off 2011 Camaro SS! LA Cal

Unfortunately, I only have the wheels for sale. They aren't in perfect condition because the shop scratched them (3 of them are in good condition, but the 4th got scratched pretty good) when they removed the stock tires to put my aftermarket 20" rims on (I reused the stock tires). I am selling the wheels for only $400. I may start another thread with just the rims and pics. Keep a look out if you are interested. It will be posted today. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Unfortunately, I only have the wheels for sale. They aren't in perfect condition because the shop scratched them (3 of them are in good condition, but the 4th got scratched pretty good) when they removed the stock tires to put my aftermarket 20" rims on (I reused the stock tires). I am selling the wheels for only $400. I may start another thread with just the rims and pics. Keep a look out if you are interested. It will be posted today. Thanks!
ok thank you
BLACKNYELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #5

Pm sent
Old 08-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #6

Sold. Thank you.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #7

If the rims are still up for sale let me know vahez@yahoo.com
Bigv009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:35 PM

Reply Post New Thread