I have been ripped off! Be on the lookout! Identity Theft?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 11:52 PM

I have been ripped off! Be on the lookout! Identity Theft?

I'm not really sure where else to put this as it didnt happen on these forums, and am in no way blaming camaroz28.com, but I figured I needed to get this out to find anyone this has happenned to, as I know I am not the first, and probably not the last.

A few weeks ago I posted in a few forums saying I wanted to buy a t56. Had a few offers but nothing really all that great. I was however sent an email from someone with the email address of perfect10cycles@cycle forums.com saying he had one and was interested in selling it. We wrote a few emails back and forth which included pictures, and more details. Everything seemed ok, and I thoguht about buying from him. Decided I would have him bill me with paypal, but not immediatly send a payment as I didnt really know anything about him and was afraid of being ripped off. Had him call me with his personal info. He gave me:

Jeff Easler
301 Myra Lou Ave.
Copperas Cove TX 76522
972-746-7223

I checked it out and it seemed ok, plus he seemd like a decent guy over the phone, not to mention he replied very quickly and gave every intention of selling it to me. Sent him an E-check and waited and waited...

I asked a few questions while waiting for it to clear like making sure everything including the bolts would be in the package, he assured me it would be. The day it would clear finally came, and I asked him via email if he would be sending out the tranny. Didnt get a response. Sent a few more emails, nothing in return. Started getting worried and called, got a voicemail message saying something along the lines of you've reached Jeff leave a message. Let a message asking him to call me. Started looking online a little deeper and searching random forums. I eventualy came across another perfect10cycles on stuntforums.com. He was selling the same bkes as was the perfect10cycles i had been in transaction with. Seemed he was interested in bikes. Searched for all posts by him and found out he had a problem with a member over some sponsorship...and that his name is really Chad Walden! from Flower Mound TX.

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118904

He had screwed over many other people as well. Any of you who may visit ls1tech.com may know him as the fabricator, who was banned for not sending products that had been paid for! There site is down or I would have a link as well. I emailed him saying I was uneasy about the transaction and wanted my money back. I had to leave so my searching ended that day until I check my mail later that night when he assured me that it would be sent tomorrow and he would have a tracking number for me. Thought maybe I had over exagerated, and gave him the day. THere has been no contact ever since. I have emailed countless times asking about the product and most recently asking for my money back. I also tried calling the number he gave me, and heard a different voicemail! A women was on it instead?! Tried the number I had found through reverse address look up, and only had voice mail until today, when someone finally answered to find out they knew nothing of this or what was going on. He said he would do everything he could to try help. Got a hold of the number he had given, and it seems the woman lived in the same house and knew nothing of it. THe area code wasnt even the same. He was obviously forwarding it. Since this I have filed for a complaint through paypal, but I doubt that will do any good...

I want everyone to be on the lookout for this, and if they have or know someone thats has had problems with him please let me know, maybe we can do something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:04 AM

Re: I have been ripped off! Be on the lookout! Identity Theft?

use this site too get you going on your way too redemption
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/

I HATE ****ING LOW LIFE POS SCAMMERS
Old 09-03-2005, 01:07 AM

I just found that site, however Im looking to build more of a case against this guy. I know many others out there have been bitten by this guy, and have reported such things. Want to know all the facts before that step is taken. THank you for your reply and advice.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:08 AM

Sorry to hear about that, there are too many crooks out there these days.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:17 AM

Just remembered he was banned on ls1.com too as aplineTA.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:04 PM

I know there have got to be more people, another person has posted asking about him a few months ago. Still no reply from the guy.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:20 PM

This guy again you can seach over on ls1tech and see the numerous problems we have had. Go ahead and update that thread with any contact info you may have. Maybe if EVRYONE involved goes to that website simple listed, we can get some sort of response.......
Old 09-05-2005, 12:19 AM

Geezus, one of these days this guy is gonna **** over someone that lives to close to him and end up getting the **** beat of him and its gonna be nasty.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:51 AM

I cant believe this dirtbag is pulling the same **** from the same address. Something has to be done, he is doing this on all kinds of forums!
Old 09-05-2005, 12:53 AM

Sorry to hear about your misfortune esp since I used to live in Flower Mound for quite some time. This guy is a real piece of work. Here is the link to the R1-Forum where several people are building a case against him. I hope everything works out. Let us know. Good Luck!!

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...ht=Chad+Walden
Old 09-05-2005, 12:56 AM

ANyone have a email addy that works for this clown?
Old 09-05-2005, 01:00 AM

I will call the flower mound police this week. Apparently they know this guy and I'll try to get everyone that has been scammed over at least 4 or 5 message boards to call. I dont know what else to try?
Old 09-05-2005, 01:06 AM

This guy is well known by the FM police department and he is actually wanted in a couple of states. Just so you know his name is Chad Walden and he lives at

1313 Rustic Timbers
Flower Mound, TX 75028

If anyone who is familiar with that area it is across from Parker Square behind the church. I'm not sure why he hasn't been picked up, but I guess they have their reasons.

Last edited by ulakovic22; 09-05-2005 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:44 PM

going to try to call the authorities there tonight.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:01 PM

Get some crazy Texans over there to beat his ***.

Quick Reply: I have been ripped off! Be on the lookout! Identity Theft?