Brand new GM LT1 waterpump, stock LT1 fuel injectors and other items for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 09:02 PM

Brand new GM LT1 waterpump, stock LT1 fuel injectors and other items for sale.

I have a few items for sale, trying to make some space in the garage. If you are interested in something I have for sale, please PM me. That will just make it easier for me to keep track of who contacted me first. Feel free to post something like "PM sent" in this thread but again, I will keep track of who actually buys these by PM only. I do not have a pay-pal account, so I'd prefer to do this the old fashioned way by check/money order or pick up if you live close enough.

1) I have a brand new GM waterpump for an LT1. I don't still have the box, but the pump was never run. It was bolted to the car, but never filled with coolant or turned over. I decided at the last minute to go with an electric pump again so I don't need this. I did take out the thermostat it comes with, but will include a new fel-pro thermostat gasket with the pump(you'll have to get your own pump to block gaskets, re-use your stat and you'll be good to go). GMpartsdirect has these for $153+shipping, and summit is selling them for $185+handling. Since this is a new pump minus the thermostat it comes with, I will let it go for $115 shipped.

2) I have a set of 8 stock LT1 injectors that came off a 1995 Camaro with 138k miles. $70 shipped.

I also have some other items laying around the garage like a stock TBI intake manifold off of a '91 Camaro RS with a 305, stock exhaust manifolds off of the '91 RS 305 and also stock exhaust manifolds off of my 1995 Z28. I believe one or two of the studs on one of the third gen exhaust manifolds broke off but that would be a fairly simple fix. If anyone is interested in these items PM me with questions or an offer with shipping included.

Thanks!