New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

New, old, Member

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 10:38 PM

Wink New, old, Member

Hey everyone! Just wanted to reintroduce myself! I've been here for forever but dropped out for a few years. I'm back now, trying to be more sociable. Feel free to give me crap for my screen name, it will feel like old times! Im a big girl! Ha. Still living in KY. Still loving my Wildcats. Still an avid F-Body lover. Unfortunately I'm currently out of the "go fast" game as I'm driving a 2010 dodge nitro shock edition. It feels funny having to "peg" it out to go uphill. Brings a tear to my eye. Sold my Lightning that y'all liked to give me heck about. Cried a river over that. Looking for my next toy. Really just wanting to start interacting with all my car people again. I've missed everyone! Looking forward to getting reacquainted with everyone! I've missed y'all!

~Montana
Old 02-17-2014, 05:56 AM
Administrator

Re: New, old, Member

Welcome back.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:51 AM
Administrator

Welcome back to the site.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by 00redsvt
Hey everyone! Just wanted to reintroduce myself! I've been here for forever but dropped out for a few years. I'm back now, trying to be more sociable. Feel free to give me crap for my screen name, it will feel like old times! Im a big girl! Ha. Still living in KY. Still loving my Wildcats. Still an avid F-Body lover. Unfortunately I'm currently out of the "go fast" game as I'm driving a 2010 dodge nitro shock edition. It feels funny having to "peg" it out to go uphill. Brings a tear to my eye. Sold my Lightning that y'all liked to give me heck about. Cried a river over that. Looking for my next toy. Really just wanting to start interacting with all my car people again. I've missed everyone! Looking forward to getting reacquainted with everyone! I've missed y'all!

~Montana
Montana,

Welcome back! Glad to have you once again .

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care