New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

New guy from Orlando, FL (Goose Creek, SC)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 09:45 PM

Cool New guy from Orlando, FL (Goose Creek, SC)

How's it going, my name's Corey and I'm from Orlando, FL. I'm in the Navy and am stationed in Goose Creek, SC (hence the title). I'd been saving for a while and along with graduating from the Naval Nuclear Power Training Command, I've treated myself to a new car . Today I ordered a black 2014 Camaro SS and I can't wait to receive it. It's going to be a long 5-8 weeks. This isn't my first rodeo with Camaros as I used to own a '99 V6 Camaro back in high school (friend's called it the cammed beast because of the cam I put in it and I'd sometimes beat v8 camaros with it). I did a lot of mods and raced it on occasion both drag and autoX. I don't plan on racing this Camaro anytime soon though, it's to be my reliable daily driver. Anyways, just saying hi. Since I sold the old '99 Camaro I haven't really been a part of any car communities so it's nice to jump back into it now.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:07 PM

Re: New guy from Orlando, FL (Goose Creek, SC)

Originally Posted by banter
How's it going, my name's Corey and I'm from Orlando, FL. I'm in the Navy and am stationed in Goose Creek, SC (hence the title). I'd been saving for a while and along with graduating from the Naval Nuclear Power Training Command, I've treated myself to a new car . Today I ordered a black 2014 Camaro SS and I can't wait to receive it. It's going to be a long 5-8 weeks. This isn't my first rodeo with Camaros as I used to own a '99 V6 Camaro back in high school (friend's called it the cammed beast because of the cam I put in it and I'd sometimes beat v8 camaros with it). I did a lot of mods and raced it on occasion both drag and autoX. I don't plan on racing this Camaro anytime soon though, it's to be my reliable daily driver. Anyways, just saying hi. Since I sold the old '99 Camaro I haven't really been a part of any car communities so it's nice to jump back into it now.
Corey,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Camaro order! How excited are you? We can provide order status updates anytime you'd like. Last but not least, thanks so much for your service as well and we appreciate you for being here.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 11-17-2013, 02:45 PM

I'm pretty excited, but it's because of the wait it hasn't fully hit me yet. Once I get the call that it's built and they give me the VIN# and everything for insurance I think it'll start to sink it. I'm really hoping it comes before Christmas but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by banter
I'm pretty excited, but it's because of the wait it hasn't fully hit me yet. Once I get the call that it's built and they give me the VIN# and everything for insurance I think it'll start to sink it. I'm really hoping it comes before Christmas but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I see!

Well you're more than welcome to stay in touch with your dealer or ask us any questions if necessary.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 11-22-2013, 04:51 AM
Administrator

Congrats banter! Make sure you post pictures of your car when you take delivery. Very exciting!