New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

HI! New here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 03:48 PM

HI! New here.

Hello world. I have owned my 94 z28 camaro since August 2015. It quickly earned the name Bullseye. Getting a bullseye might be lucky but being the bullseye not so much haha. The day I bought the camaro my friend dropped me off at it in my Civic and then blew the civics engine being stupid. That was only the beginning of the struggle. After being the victim of some hit and runs and a NY winter with rwd and no snows somehow we still exist. This past summer I became the cat lady of cars, buying an 89 dodge daytona shelby and a 94 del sol (finally an appropriate daily). Unfortunatly its not all unicorns and rainbows having 3 cars that are nearly as old as myself. Bullseye has been shutting off while driving/not starting after its been running since June this summer and I have been replacing parts with no success. Hope to find and fix the problem so we dont miss another summer! Thanks for reading!

Old 11-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Re: HI! New here.

Welcome to CamaroZ28.com ! ! !

Appears you have an LS1 front end conversion.... nice.

Post your engine problems in the "LT1 Based Engine Tech" forum. Be sure to include the specifics of the car, including trans, any engine modifications, and a complete description of the conditions under which you experience the engine shutting off. Also advise if you have scanned for codes and/or checked the fuel pressure.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:06 AM
Former Vendor

Re: HI! New here.

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you as a part of our community! Nice stable you've there, thanks a lot for sharing the pics. Any plans for the new ride?