New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

Greetings from Phoenix Graphix in Arizona!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor

Thumbs up Greetings from Phoenix Graphix in Arizona!

Hello!

My name is Christian. I am with Phoenix Graphix, and I just wanted to introduce myself and my company. We are the world's largest manufacturer of Licensed Restoration Decals, Stripes and Stencil Kits for Jeeps, Trucks and Muscle Cars.
We are happy to be a Supporting Vendor here on CamaroZ28.com and hope to be a great resource for anyone here looking to do some restorations!

Please check out our company info thread to learn a little more about us and don't hesitate to call if you have any questions!
Thank you
Old 04-06-2013, 07:50 AM

Re: Greetings from Phoenix Graphix in Arizona!

Hi my name is a william Dennis I'm new to this site would like to let you know that I have used you stripe kit for a 1978 Camaro and it turned out awesome. This product was just as described and went flawlessly. I would recommend it to any one restoring or just wanting to add that extra something to there ride. Again thanks for such a awesome product.

William Dennis
P.S.
You can see pictures of the car on this site under William Dennis.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor

Thumbs up Re: Greetings from Phoenix Graphix in Arizona!

Originally Posted by William dennis
Hi my name is a william Dennis I'm new to this site would like to let you know that I have used you stripe kit for a 1978 Camaro and it turned out awesome. This product was just as described and went flawlessly. I would recommend it to any one restoring or just wanting to add that extra something to there ride. Again thanks for such a awesome product.

William Dennis
P.S.
You can see pictures of the car on this site under William Dennis.
Hello!
That's so good to hear, I'm glad you like our product! We appreciate the kind words - and I looked at the pictures you have up, very nice! the car looks great!