New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

Almost first time posting. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 09:23 PM

Almost first time posting. . . .

Hello everyone, another LT1 owner here! This is actually my second post, first post was a problem I just wrote about in Fuel & Ignition. I been a member here for a little while now, and I want to thank everyone for all the great information that's been posted. Today is the first time I felt like i needed to post a problem; generally i can just search around and I'll find what i need to keep going through a project. I purchased my car around the middle of last year with just over 120k miles. All I've done so far is regular maintenance and restoration work. I'm trying to get the car back in good working order before doing any mods to it. This is actually my 3rd 4th gen F-body, I absolutely love these cars. The first was a 98 z28 (RIP - got rear ended while waiting to make a left turn), 2nd was a 2000 z28 (sold - moved from Tulsa, OK to Atlanta, GA and had to unload it) and now my 3rd is a 97 z28 30th Anniversary. I know what you're thinking, this is kind of backwards, going from LS1 to LT1. All in all it really doesn't matter to me, I simply enjoy the sound of a healthy V8, and I love the 4th gen camaros. A friend of mine had one in high school and I always said i would own one, so here i am again. Thanks again to everyone, you've already provided more help than you can imagine!