New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

About myself

Old 02-27-2014, 03:39 PM

About myself

My name is Cheri. This is my first time on here. So, if I'm not doing this correctly, forgive me. I am a 43 year old female ( Soon be 44). I grew up around mechanics and learned quite a bit about vehicles and some from experience. I have had in the past worked on some of the vehicles I've owned even though I'm not a mechanic and still ignorant on some things concerning vehicles. I had in 2009 bought a 2005 Mustang. On April 30, 2012 I was in a car accident where I was rear ended and my Mustang totaled. From this accident I purchased a 2000 Chevy Camaro V6 3800 motor. I have had some work done to it, but not much has been done. For the most part pretty good shape. Will post a picture of my Camaro.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Re: About myself

Welcome to the site. Please browse the forums for information. We have a lot of accumulated knowledge in the tech areas.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:25 PM

Re: About myself

Originally Posted by cheri042713

My name is Cheri. This is my first time on here. So, if I'm not doing this correctly, forgive me. I am a 43 year old female ( Soon be 44). I grew up around mechanics and learned quite a bit about vehicles and some from experience. I have had in the past worked on some of the vehicles I've owned even though I'm not a mechanic and still ignorant on some things concerning vehicles. I had in 2009 bought a 2005 Mustang. On April 30, 2012 I was in a car accident where I was rear ended and my Mustang totaled. From this accident I purchased a 2000 Chevy Camaro V6 3800 motor. I have had some work done to it, but not much has been done. For the most part pretty good shape. Will post a picture of my Camaro.
Cheri,

Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your incident, but good to see you're okay. Glad to have you here.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Search this Thread