New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Possibly parting out my project

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:20 PM

Possibly parting out my project

Thinking about selling my LT1 roller. It pretty much has everything but motor and tranny in it. Its an Artic white 1995 Z28 M6, 55k miles, sport grey and red cloth interior, TTops. It has a footprint size dent on the rear pass quarter from someone kicking it.

Let me breakdown what it has currently:

body (of course) - worth around ~$1500

New Moser 9" rear powdercoated black (Detroit locker, 3.55's, 31 spline, 1/2" studs)- $2300

Rear Spohn tubular control arms (powdercoatedblack) and rear adj. pan hard rod: $350

Front tubular BMR k-member, tubular upper and lower control arms (all pc'd black): $900

ZR1 corvette front breaks (dual piston PBR calipers, 13.2" Baer rotors, modified spindles, new hub assemblies) - $1000

alky control meth kit (components pieced together) - $400

Dual gauge pod with elect. fuel pressure gauge and vacuum/boost gauge + shift light ($350)

electric fan switch to manually control the fans ($45)

Fuel - Dual walbro 255 intank pumps, 8AN feed line, 12" long Barry grant fuel filter, 8AN to to a y-block that connects to mofified fuel rails, 6AN return to an aeromotive (or Holley?) regulator, 6AN return to the tank) - $1000

SLP linelock - $130

Hal12 way Adj shocks and Eibach sportlines - $700

Thats $8675 in parts, not including shipping costs of parts and no labor. The car is setup right. I am sure I am forgetting other goodies. I am looking to get $7300.

$7300 + your engine and tranny combo = a seriosuly setup vehicle.

The enginebay was just resprayed by my buddy. Its not perfect, but looks great.

Alot of the stuff is just dirty/dusty... the parts will clean up nice though. If you want to talk about it or see it in person thats fine.

The car is in disarray. The front clip is off due to mounting an intecooler. There is no exhaust currently on the car... I could throw in a flowmaster catback. I am willing to start putting some of it back together if I had a sale.

The fuel system is not wired up yet (wiring is there, just not hooked up to anything).

Steering rack is there, lines all disconnected. Brake lines are there, just disconnected. I bough Earl flexible lines for the front/rear I was going to put in.

The buyer would need to bring rims/tires in order to make this a roling chassis. Pickup only.

Once the chassis setup sells, then I would sell the following:

Forged 8.5:1 383 (Eagle crank, eagle rods, SRP-31cc pistons)
LE ported AFR210's
GTP stage 3 LT4 intake
Monoblade
Comp Cam 224 custom grind
Morel Lifters
Canton Valvecovers
1.6 RR's
Cloyes Timing Chain
Canton Oil pan

the list is longer, but you get the idea.

Jon
Old 07-16-2007, 12:21 PM

Old 07-16-2007, 03:49 PM

i am interested in the slp line lock and the manual fan switch... i can pick up.... and maybe even the shocks and springs... how many miles on the line lock and fan switch? also are they an easy install?? if so i am willing to pay $150 for both picked up
Old 07-16-2007, 04:57 PM

These all come with the rolling chassis. If I decide to remove them I'll let you know.