New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

[Massachusetts] New England Pontiac Tribute Day. June 5th! It is a GO!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 08:15 PM

Thumbs up New England Pontiac Tribute Day. June 5th! It is a GO!

New England Pontiac Enthusiasts Club Invites all of Pontiac and the entire family of GM to the first National Pontiac Tribute Day on Saturday, June 5th at 11AM.

On 12:00 AM Tuesday, June 1st Pontiac will officially cease to be part of GM. The ending of this long and storied run of cars and history will be remembered with a national collaboration of local clubs across the country paying tribute with shows, cruise nights and events all during the week.

NEPEC is spearheading the New England event that Saturday.

It will be at the UNO's on Bear Hill Road in Waltham, MA.

It starts at 11AM and goes to 3PM. At that time we will be heading out on a short 20 min. cruise up Rt. 20 and some back roads to the Redline Dinner. (Form. Riley's Roast Beef) In Framingham, MA. Where we will join in with their weekly Saturday night cruise in event.

This event is open to all of GM so please come on by and stop in. Show of your car and get some good food. Be respectful to our hosts at both places. And have a good time. If your car is not 100% that is ok too, this is not for judge or trophy. Just the love and history of Pontiac and its family of GM cars.

So come out and help us celebrate the great history of Pontiac as they ride into automotive history with the 1st Pontiac Tribute Day!

Would love to see a bunch from this board support this tribute day. Should be a lot of fun!

If you think your interested in going post it here.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:49 PM

to bad. i just unregistered the firebird. maybe ill see you at rileys... but in a mustang.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:55 PM

Thumbs up

That wasn't you with the Cobra 2 weeks ago. The race ready red Cobra was it?

Why are the birds unregistered?
see you at Riley's

And for an update. The word is getting out on many Pontiac and GM forums. Should be a good turnout. Actually better than expected if all that say they will go actually go.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:24 AM

no it wasnt me.

if it was a race preped 2000 cobra R and it had white/black numbers on the door and hood it was more than likely steve.

im not really able to drive my toy cars that much. so, it doesnt make sense to have all these cars registered and insured so when i bought the 00R i switched plates with the firebird.

plus if i go to a show hopefully i can bring both R's and park them next to each other.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:38 AM

ahh cool man. well hey it is what it is. and yes that was the Cobra we saw.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:41 AM

One week from today. A lot of interest is brewing for this. SHould be a good turnout.