New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Ma?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 04:36 PM

Re: Ma?

I wouldn't either! Got only rain here so far. Thank goodness!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:04 AM

dry and in the 40's all week !!! Ahhh,, finally a little better than rain, snow, rain, snow, rain, snow !!!!!!! You're probably thinking the same thing I'm thinking,,,,, is it safe to go for a spin... Pretty soon !!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:00 PM

I got to take her out on Saturday morning. What a nice day that was. Warm weather is coming!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:45 AM

I had mine out saturday too !!! Great day !!! Here comes another storm,, the wind is already kicking up here !!!!! Hopefully this will be the LAST storm of the winter...."Enough already" !!!! Next week looks pretty good,, cruisin weather ........Stay safe !!!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:28 PM

Same here! You stay safe as well. Nice weather will be here soon.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:03 AM

Really bad storm here !!!! 10 inches on the ground and still falling !! Heavy wet snow,,, just great !!!!! Winds are hurricane like and its freezing out !!! I know your area is getting hit too and I hope you still have power and are safe and warm.....I'm drinking alot of coffee so I can go outside and shovel my *** off !!!! On the bright side of things,, this is great snow for snowballs and building a snowman !!! LOL !!! My dog will have me throwing snowballs until my arm falls off !!!! I'm still counting the days til SPRING !!!!! BRING IT !!!!!!! Seems like it's taking forever !!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:25 PM

We have about 6 inches here soo far. Got power still. Done shoveling. Laying on the floor with a heating pad! I am soo done with this weather! Hope everything is well with you guys in your area!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:11 AM

What a storm !!!!!! I got 24 inches of heavy, wet snow !!! Spent 5 1/2 hours (while is still snowed) shoveling also had to get the 2-3 FEET of snow off my roof,, could hardly pull it down because it was so heavy,,, oh man,, hope this is the last one this year !!! I get the feeling we are in for 1 more.. Very sore today,, need tylenol.... Hope you"re doing good !!! That heat pad sounds good.......
Old 03-12-2013, 04:50 PM

Hopefully all that snow has melted for you! It has here. Started to rain this afternoon. Hope your back is doing well. Still got my heating pad out.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM

Managed to take the iroc out the other day,, I bet you took your car out too !! The weather was beautiful,,, 50 degrees and the roads were dry and clean (no salt).... Filled the tank and went cruisin !! Plenty of sunshine and my driving tunes playing it was a good, good, day !!! Although we just got another 3 inches of snow with another storm coming thursday,,I predict springtime will come fast.. I CANT WAIT !!!! Gonna be a great summer !!!! Hope you're doing good !!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:08 PM

Sorry, been busy working. Weather is finally getting warmer. I see flowers in the yard popping up. Everything is well here. Hope things are well with you. Haven't had time to take the cars out in a while. That will change soon.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:54 AM

I've been busy myself lately !!! Flowers popping up are a sure sign of spring !!! I have some coming up too,,, pretty soon I'll be the cutting the grass.....It's really windy here so I may not want to go for a cruise today,, (falling branches)...The other day was awesome, sunny and warm I went out for a ride.. Hope you have a chance to go for a spin !!!!! All is good here,, hope all is good there as well......
Old 04-03-2013, 03:59 PM

I managed to take the car out Saturday morning. It was a nice day, but it wasn't time for the top to be down. I saw other convertibles with their top down? Maybe I'm getting old? Everything is going good here. Work is plentiful. Yes, soon the grass will need cutting. That's ok though. I'm glad everything is well with you.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:05 AM

'Scuse me for jumpin in. Just confirmed a rental in Hull for most of July and will be up your way then. I'll be bringing my 92 Z and was curious if you folks know of any weekly cruise ins or shows around in July.

Thanks for any info. Bob
Old 04-13-2013, 07:16 PM

I wouldn't know the Hull area. I'm from the southeastern side of Ma.