New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Cz28.com Meet and Greet at NED?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 01:36 AM

Cz28.com Meet and Greet at NED?

I kno we have talked about this before over the winter...but i think at leats once this summer we should have a cz28.com meet and greet at NED...i'll bring up the grille bring some burgers and dogs and sodas...meet all these amazing thread makers and posters lol na but really guys i think it would be cool...actually see some faces see some of ur cars and get a few runs in...and maybe agianst eachother lol and i dn about everyone else but i really just want to shake ted's hand for all his help...

tony
Old 04-18-2007, 01:38 AM

in.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Sounds like fun.

Now if I only had a land phone and electricity I'd relax more... I do have a generator but right now everything is "off" except the computer room and hot water heater. In a little bit I'll turn off the computers and water heater, turn on the water pump and furnace, and be finally able to take a shower today. Then off for some brakes on my Sebring...
Old 04-18-2007, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by tnthub
Sounds like fun.

Now if I only had a land phone and electricity I'd relax more... I do have a generator but right now everything is "off" except the computer room and hot water heater. In a little bit I'll turn off the computers and water heater, turn on the water pump and furnace, and be finally able to take a shower today. Then off for some brakes on my Sebring...
"Men from Maine!" you guys can take a lot huh ted? lol
Old 04-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Administrator

I'm "on" again... But the prediction is it will be tomorrow night before we have electricity...
Old 04-27-2007, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
I kno we have talked about this before over the winter...but i think at leats once this summer we should have a cz28.com meet and greet at NED...i'll bring up the grille bring some burgers and dogs and sodas...meet all these amazing thread makers and posters lol na but really guys i think it would be cool...actually see some faces see some of ur cars and get a few runs in...and maybe agianst eachother lol and i dn about everyone else but i really just want to shake ted's hand for all his help...

tony
Gee, doesn't look like alot of people want to meet you
Old 04-27-2007, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by 1st and goal
Gee, doesn't look like alot of people want to meet you
yea apparently not.... why are u always such an *** to me?
Old 04-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Its just slow in here. Its the job of the older guys to give the younger guys a hard time...
Old 04-28-2007, 02:14 PM

Its just slow in here. Its the job of the older guys to give the younger guys a hard time...

Uncle Ted - Nice

Tony, relax I'm just busting your *****
Old 04-28-2007, 04:33 PM

What day would you be talking? Wed, Fri, or Sat? I'm guessing perhaps a test and tune on a Saturday, that would be easiest for those of us with 9-5 jobs.... Hell, I haven't been to NED since 97.

Another option is to set up a dyno day. My preference would be Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling, MA, since it's only a few miles away from me.

This group is notoriously hard to get together. I'm not even sure of the membership numbers anymore, hopefully most people are just lurking. You will have to keep trying, and I applaud you for the efforts. Always need someone to take the initiative. Us old guys have so much going on with domestic obligations, plus we're not as enthusiastic. Getting jaded with life I guess.

Joe
Old 04-29-2007, 06:22 AM
Administrator

Getting together has always been tough, plus there is quite a bit of distance to cover which makes NED a convenient spot. It takes me about three and a half hours to go from my town to Warwick RI, and NED is toughly in the middle, but people who are on the Cape are further and there is no help for folks too far out in the boonies.

Schedules are rough too. I have a car show this afternoon and worked two shows last weekend. I often work weddings on weekends as well...

The concept of travel an hour and a half is always easier with the prospect of making a few passes at the track.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:19 AM

Getting together has always been tough, plus there is quite a bit of distance to cover which makes NED a convenient spot. It takes me about three and a half hours to go from my town to Warwick RI, and NED is toughly in the middle, but people who are on the Cape are further and there is no help for folks too far out in the boonies.

Schedules are rough too. I have a car show this afternoon and worked two shows last weekend. I often work weddings on weekends as well...

The concept of travel an hour and a half is always easier with the prospect of making a few passes at the track.
i agree thats why i figured NED would be a sweet meet and greet place...we can meet and get some passes in... but i like the dyno day idea also... yea i work weekends but i will be willing to take one day off to meet at NED... throw up some dates and we'll see what works for everyone...

o yea and sorry 1st and goal...i understand...i was bein being a lil bitch
Old 04-30-2007, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
i was bein being a lil bitch
Pretty much
Old 05-02-2007, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by 1st and goal
Pretty much
haha as usual right?