New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

94 z28 rolling chassis with title

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 05:31 PM

94 z28 rolling chassis with title

I have a 94 with 152k on body,This was going to be my drag car decided to go a different route

prices are

750$ with out the lca's
900$ with them
1100$ with new sbc headers

email is
suicidalracing@ymail.com
phone 413-519-6268 names tony

Cars Body is good with a couple small half dollar dents here and there on her from hail i guess.Will need paint or atleast the stock hood,frt bumper cover and driver fender.Floors have 2 small rust holes in it..easy fix not even 20 mins patch job with welder or panel adhesive.Doors are lightnd with fiberglass cut out of the inner,door bars are still there.Front bumper is gone,mounts are still there,i still have the front bumper cover an stock lights,Rear bumper is still on the car with cover.Glass is all good and windows are power.

Cars chassis comes with working 4l60e,stock 10bolt,moly dbl adj lca's with rod ends,stock fuel system,rims and tires in pic,tires are good an have alot of rubber left.im unsure of how many miles are on the trans and rear seeing i havent owned the car its whole life.

Cars interior is stripped,but i still have the center console, door panels,speaker panels and i believe the rear ones which are gray,the ac/heater box,air bags and stock dash is still in the car.,dash pad is gone.was going to make one out of a sheet of aluminum an no carpet

Car will need to be rewired front harness is cut out,tail and inside wireing is still stock,i was converting it into a race car that was going to be carbed.you can get a 12 circut wireing harness from speedway motors for 130$

located in springfield,ma and car does have a clear title.i also have brand new pace setter race style headers for a lt1 ill toss in for another 200$,i paid 300$ for.

You could sell the rims/tires,trans,airbags an rear easy and turn around and have a free body to use for your project.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 PM

bumping..ill take offers also

If i dont sale it in a week ill be pulling the trans,tires,rear,air bags,hood and doors off her and sending the body to the scrap yard probley.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:16 AM

the rust holes..first one is back in the pass side bucket of the back seat..easy fix

right on the driver side probley just behind or almost behind where the front seat gos.