Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Does anyone know Apline455 (Eric Kanack)???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 06:29 PM

Does anyone know Apline455 (Eric Kanack)??? He stole from Me!!

Does anyone know this guy? his handle on here is Alpine455. His real name is Eric Kanack. I purchased a Monster Tach off of him from ebay (he was actually selling this tach on this board for a while) from him on March 18th, he never sent me the item or will he answer my emails. The only thing I know is that he recieved the payment on March 28th (my tracking number of the money order). I'm only posting here because this guy keeps ignoring me, never responding to the countless emails and phone messages and I know that he is on this board and I might get some help from others:

The addresses that I have are:
xxboxxmods@aol.com
dethmetalx@aol.com

The onlly mailing address I have is:
Eric Kanack

With this info I can't get a home phone number or street address for him, the only phone number I have he never answers his phone or returns any of his messages. He ripped me off for $183 dollars. He also took someone else for over $200 and that person is having hte same trouble getting anything from him.
Thanks for any help in this matter.

Last edited by RNUOVR; 05-05-2005 at 08:02 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:50 PM

Re: Does anyone know Apline455 (Eric Kanack)???

Shows he was active on here this morning, do a search under his name, seems a few people have had trouble getting ahold of him. Timberwolf comes to mind.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:29 PM

That's the reason I signed up here. I was googling him and this site came up. he's pritty active on this board and that's why I'm hoping that someone can give me some more info on him. I'd really like a street address or home work phone number.
Timberwolf had troubles with him also? Timberwolf if you read this could you pm me or post here about if you've gotten anywhere with this guy?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:10 PM

I was able to reach him. All I have is his nextel two way ID assuming it has changed in the last year or so. If you have a nextel drop me a line and I'll set you up with it.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:59 PM

Sorry, I don't have a Nextel phone. I'm assuming that he doesn't have a home phone number? Do you know his home address by chance?
Old 05-05-2005, 09:16 PM

i have this email address for him alpine@twmi.rr.com this was from like a year ago though, i also went to his house but cant remember where is was..

hope it helps.
Greg
Old 05-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Banned

I cant get ahold of him either and i know him! Im going to go by his house this weekend to see whats up!
Old 05-06-2005, 04:53 PM

I ONLY ACCEPT POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. NOTHING ELSE. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, CHECKS OR ANY MONEY ORDERS OTHER THAN POSTAL. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT MY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
kinda sounds stupid.
but ne one else think thats a lil fishY?
Old 05-06-2005, 06:30 PM

I guess names are names but I don't think he'd like his address' and personal numbers posted here. just an fyi.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by AutoRoc
I guess names are names but I don't think he'd like his address' and personal numbers posted here. just an fyi.
I know I wouldn't want mine posted here, but I don't owe anybody money or parts.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by valu8or1
I know I wouldn't want mine posted here, but I don't owe anybody money or parts.

true story!
Old 05-07-2005, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by valu8or1
Pilgrim address is owned by a Margaret K Kanack (maybe mother as it has not been purchased recently).

Krauter is owned by a Carmen and Jacinto Macias. It appears to be an apartment building.

http://www.whitepages.com/10583/sear...rd&state_id=MI

Cool thanks. I guess I'll be giving his parents a call. I'm hoping that they are honest people and will give me a number to contact him.
In terms of having his personal info posted on the net...It's his own fault for ripping me (and 2 others off that I know of from ebay alone in the last few weeks). This guy is logging onto this board but yet is too much of a ***** to step up to the place and be a man and fix his screw up. I'll keep posting more and more of his personal info until he contacts me.
I've even tried to send him a PM but his box is full...
Old 05-07-2005, 02:56 PM

So his moms phone number has been disconnected. Is there anyone on here local to Redford, MI that would like to make a little money helping me out? I know that there are guys on here that know this guy personally. All I wnat is my money or the tach....I already missed one weekend of racing cuz of this and looks like I'll miss next week...
Old 05-07-2005, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by robvas
I think scamming people that pay with a postal MO is worse than a regular MO because technically it's mail fraud or something.
I think it is mail fraud, and therefor, a felony
Old 05-07-2005, 04:21 PM

I know other that have been ripped off from him have contact US post and the FBI. I know that I will be contacting them both on Monday morning. I've got all the proof that I need that says I sent the money order, he got it and he never sent the item.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know Apline455 (Eric Kanack)???