Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

9th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 10:04 PM

9th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show

Name:  CFFlyer.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  86.2 KB

For the past 9 years our group has been organizing this ever growing car show with all proceeds benefitting those effected by the hardships brought on by CF.

Two of my close friends have/had Cystic Fibrosis so I have seen first hand the kind of hardships it can impose on a family. When one of my friends passed away in her mid twenties from this disease my close friends and I wanted to do something to help others affected by the disease. What was once a group of 50 cars hanging out in Peddler's Village has now turned into 200+ very diverse cars enjoying a day of comraderie in the name of a good cause.

This will be our second year in the new location and we have made many exciting changes yet again to ensure that this show grows and grows. We picked up 5 new vendors/sponsors this year including Fabspeed Motorsports in Ambler, Premier Signs & Graphics, Village Center Auto, and World Class Autobody.

We donate 100% of the proceeds (entry fees and donations, and raffles) to families that are in financial need because of CF. Last year we were able to donate over $5,000 from our "little" car show thanks to all of YOU.

When: Sept 19th 2010
Where: Dublin Firehouse in Dublin, Pa. 18917
What: All makes and models are welcome. Old, new, classic, exotic, import and domestic.
Time: 10am till 5pm. Trophies are awarded at 4pm.

Brought to you by:

-Good Vibrations Auto Salon
-Liquid Powdercoats
-JSC Speed
-JM Fabrications
-JNZ Tuning / JNZ Finishing
-Village Center Automotive
-World Class Autobody
-Fabspeed Motorsports

If anyone has any questions please let me know. If you need help with directions please let me know.

Hope to see some of you guys out there once again.