General 1967-2002 F-Body Tech For general F-Body discussion that does not fit in any other forum.
For F-Body Technical/Information Discussion ONLY

Please HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 03:35 PM

Exclamation Please HELP!

Ok, hopefully I'm doing this right... recently my ex replaced the lt1 engine in his 95 z28 camaro-6 speed tranny etc. w the engine from an lt1 out of a 93 z28 camaro.Shortly after which he had 2 have the new engine basically rebuilt because of a temp sensor/thermostat issue that caused it 2 overheat.I'm at a complete loss and have repeatedly found myself on these forums trying 2 find some kind of answers.Most recently he has ran into issues w the catalytic converter,and has an ongoing problem w the vacuum lines.I don't really know what I'm asking,I guess 4 some kind of push in the right direction,or how 2 go about finding the underlying causes of these never ending glitches.Please,I'm ready 2 drive the car over a cliff if anything else goes wrong!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:47 AM

Re: Please HELP!

Ask specific questions about one subject per thread and give as many details as possible about the car, the problem and what diagnosis has been done.