12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Join Date: Mar 2000
Help me Choose a Radiator, Want to replace mine Your thoughts on type.
Hi, I replaced the Radiator in my car about 15 years ago, I went with a stock replacement. The car is running hotter then I like these days and the Radiator is starting to look pretty nasty inside.
1. Should I go stock Replacement again? If so who and where make good ones for a good price?
2. How Many row do I want?
3. I think I may want to replace it with a Aluminum one, If I go this route who makes a nice one?
4. How Many row on a Aluminum one would I want?
5. Can I get a Aluminum one that bolts right up and use stock hoses and stock mounting hardware?
6. Best Prices on these items can be found where?
7 . Pros and Cons of Aluminum and Brass?
Car is in Sig Below. Thanks
86Z28,Gm 350,Jet fan 180 switch,Jet perf chip,Q-jet, ,Edelbrock performer intake,Edelbrock headers & cat-back,MSD 6AL,Taylor spiro-pro wires,World class t-5,Hurst short throw shifter,Aluminum driveshaft,BW posi disc rear 3.45's & a posi,PBR calipers and 12 inch rear disc,Crossed drilled front rotors,Earls' braided brake lines, Carbon metallic pads (front),VGX pads(rear),SSM subframe connectors,Edelbrock strut tower brace,GM wonderbar,KYB struts & shock,Jamex lowering springs,Polygrapite bushings all the way around,poly trans mount & torque arm mount,Hotchkis LCA's & panhard rod,Rancho limiter strapes,Jet black,tinted windows, 92 z wing,New 92 z28 16 inch rims,Dual snorkel aircleaner,K&N,1,200 watt system. All fluids are syntheic (mobil 1&Gm)