12-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Join Date: Apr 2000
Help me Choose a Radiator, Want to replace mine Your thoughts on type.
Hi, I replaced the Radiator in my car about 15 years ago, I went with a stock replacement. The car is running hotter then I like these days and the Radiator is starting to look pretty nasty inside.
1. Should I go stock Replacement again? If so who and where make good ones for a good price?
2. How Many row do I want?
3. I think I may want to replace it with a Aluminum one, If I go this route who makes a nice one?
4. How Many row on a Aluminum one would I want?
5. Can I get a Aluminum one that bolts right up and use stock hoses and stock mounting hardware?
6. Best Prices on these items can be found where?
7 . Pros and Cons of Aluminum and Brass?
Car is in Sig Below. Thanks