Forced Induction Supercharger/Turbocharger

Fuel pump

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 03:13 PM

Fuel pump

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a couple years and I am trying to get back into the hobby. I am needing to replace my fuel pumps (stock and booster) but would like to go with just 1 in tank pump if possible. Can you guys recommend a single pump that will support 600-650rwhp on 12# of boost. Thanks for your help
Old 03-28-2017, 11:18 PM

Re: Fuel pump

Welcome back.Can't help you with this but glad to see more people buying these cars especially in my town.I went to your site and your car is beautiful.Hopefully some of the forced induction folks chime in.My02.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:40 AM

Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable guys will chime in, but this pump from Racetronix (340lph) may work. I would also use one of their "Hot Wire" kits in addition. Racetronix - RXP340M - 340L/Hr Fuel Pump, High-Pressure/Volume

From what I understand, a lot of people consider the inline pump more of a hinderance than a help once you get to a certain point, but again, I'm no expert.

I personally went with the dual pump setup with one pump running all the time and the second one coming in under boost. My thought was that if you are going to all the trouble of changing out the in tank pump, it's just as easy to drop a dual pump in there as it is to do one.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:11 PM

Thanks guys, I will check into the racetronic 340. I have been running this setup for many years so I figured it was time to upgrade and I was also trying to simplify things some and just use 1 pump. Thanks again