Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.


Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Community > F-body Lounge
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply Post New Thread
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
Registered User
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 662
Send a message via AIM to The Captain
People who scrape their teeth on their silverware....

What the hell is wrong with them?! Am I the only one who finds this to be one of the rudest things to do while sitting at the dinner table? Its ranked up there with people who slurp their drinks at the table.

KNOCK IT OFF
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
__________________
Derrick - The official CZ28.com RC guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ray View Post
I believe that many of us are prone to judge ourselves by our intentions while we inclined to judge others by their actions.
The Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 125
my wife hates it when I do it.

I dont do it often, sometimes there is a little accidental contact there though
camaro383tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
Registered User
 
bombebomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,882
Iv accidently did it before, and I hate doing it however eating habits "normally" do not bother me, when someone scoops food off their spoon with their touge... ew Mispelled togue I think.
__________________
94' z28 lt1 383, A4, 160 t-stat, CAI,Spohn LCA's,Nittos 555R,3.73's,Tuned, e-waterpump, TD's magnaflow, Pacesetter LT's, Stock Heads, Compstar 6"rod, compstar 3.75 crank,JE pistons,lunati cam, 1.6pro mag Nitrous hardend rings, 4bolt splayed. 12.2 @114
bombebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
dtp
Registered User
 
dtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Austin
Posts: 152
My disclaimer disqualifies me from being a member of the spelling police.
__________________
*Disclaimer* I probally misspelled alot of things, and i dont care
dtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
Registered User
 
Good Ph.D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mack and Bewick
Posts: 1,607
Send a message via AIM to Good Ph.D Send a message via Yahoo to Good Ph.D
My mother pitches an absolute fit when I do it. I ignore her.

I had an ex who had a problem with the fact that I ate country ham with my hands instead of with a knife and fork. It's called country ham bitch get the **** over it. We broke up.

Don't bother me when I'm eating.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrojunky View Post
i will clarify my position by saying you misread a very clear statement.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutrun.gif
Good Ph.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
Registered User
 
The Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 662
Send a message via AIM to The Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro383tt View Post
my wife hates it when I do it.

I dont do it often, sometimes there is a little accidental contact there though
Im talking about people who do it every single time.
__________________
Derrick - The official CZ28.com RC guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ray View Post
I believe that many of us are prone to judge ourselves by our intentions while we inclined to judge others by their actions.
The Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #7
Registered User
 
96_Camaro_B4C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
Im talking about people who do it every single time.
Perhaps you should avoid eating meals with me, unless you are ordering a pizza.

__________________
Joe
'96 Camaro B4C M6, White, 108k (no police use ever!), K&N FIPK, TB Bypass, Flowmaster, CAGS Elim., ZR1 SS wheels
'05 Colorado ECSB ZZ1 2WD M5, 60k
96_Camaro_B4C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #8
Registered User
 
97QuasarBlue3.8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,035
These are probably the same people that use their teeth while sucking ****.

i.e. They don't play nice.
__________________
A Camaro, a Jeep, and a dog - Man's best friends.
97QuasarBlue3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
Registered User
 
dave89gta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 40
It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by T/A-Bob View Post
Illegal immigrants are illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06GTOm6 View Post
me: tetas.. si o si?
dave89gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #10
Registered User
 
96_Camaro_B4C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97QuasarBlue3.8 View Post
These are probably the same people that use their teeth while sucking ****.

i.e. They don't play nice.


Uh, fortunately for you (but mostly for me), **** sucking is not something I offer. My wife would probably have an issue with such a hobby.

__________________
Joe
'96 Camaro B4C M6, White, 108k (no police use ever!), K&N FIPK, TB Bypass, Flowmaster, CAGS Elim., ZR1 SS wheels
'05 Colorado ECSB ZZ1 2WD M5, 60k
96_Camaro_B4C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #11
Registered User
 
GUTTERbOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Tucker, GA
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ph.D View Post
My mother pitches an absolute fit when I do it. I ignore her.

I had an ex who had a problem with the fact that I ate country ham with my hands instead of with a knife and fork. It's called country ham bitch get the **** over it. We broke up.

Don't bother me when I'm eating.
Country ham is f*cking awesome. Come to think of it, I haven't had any in a while. Time to stop at the grocery store...

__________________
-Philip
1997 BMW 528i 1995 Yamaha Seca II

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3ff View Post
I've been involved with kids my whole life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrdLockV6 View Post
you have to blow then suck
GUTTERbOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 38
What really annoys me is when people chew with their mouths open and make a lot of noise. If you sound like a dog when you're eating I wanna take your plate and smash it into your face.
DriveV8Faster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #13
Registered User
 
dave89gta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTTERbOY View Post
Country ham is f*cking awesome. Come to think of it, I haven't had any in a while. Time to stop at the grocery store...

WTF is country ham?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by T/A-Bob View Post
Illegal immigrants are illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06GTOm6 View Post
me: tetas.. si o si?
dave89gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #14
Registered User
 
Good Ph.D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mack and Bewick
Posts: 1,607
Send a message via AIM to Good Ph.D Send a message via Yahoo to Good Ph.D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave89gta View Post
WTF is country ham?
Slice of ham with the bone in it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrojunky View Post
i will clarify my position by saying you misread a very clear statement.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutrun.gif
Good Ph.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #15
Registered User
 
00ls100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NM
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveV8Faster View Post
What really annoys me is when people chew with their mouths open and make a lot of noise. If you sound like a dog when you're eating I wanna take your plate and smash it into your face.
so true!!
__________________
** 00 WS6 M6 Black on Black** current mods:Corsa exhaust, March UD pulleys,SLP lid,Raptor shift light,kooks LTs w/ custom Y, LS6 intake, ported TB, Koni 4/4's and strano springs.
** 92 Camaro RS -stock, for now **
00ls100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:02 PM
 
Reply Post New Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Copyright © 1996-2013 CamaroZ28.Com. All rights reserved.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.