Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Community > F-body Lounge
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2004, 03:58 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to lil_mikey69
Eww. Canadian Guy kills 22, feeds to pigs, feeds pigs to people

CANADIANS horrified by the discovery of an alleged serial killer in their midst have been confronted with even worse news -- they may have eaten animals that ate the victims.

The farmer suspected of killing at least 22 women is feared to have disposed of their bodies by feeding them to his pigs.
The pigs were then slaughtered on his farm, 30km east of Vancouver, and the meat given to hundreds of locals.

Police this week confirmed samples of the pig meat probably contained human DNA, raising the prospect that those living near the farm of suspected killer Robert William Pickton "ate" his victims.

Pickton, 54, apparently had a habit of slaughtering pigs, wrapping up the meat and distributing it to associates and friends.

Many of Pickton's victims were prostitutes. The killer regularly gave pork from his farm to other sex workers.

"Those are my friends that he served up," said one prostitute this week after learning she may eaten meat contaminated with her friends' DNA.

Families of the missing women expressed shock at the news, with one telling a Vancouver radio station: "I'm not eating dinner tonight."

Police have asked anyone with frozen pork products from the farm to turn them into authorities immediately.

Health officials are examining whether human pathogens and diseases such as hepatitis and HIV could have been transferred through the meat products.

Police arrested Pickton in February 2002, but only announced this week they had found human remains and other DNA samples at the farm.

Pickton has been charged with 15 counts of first-degree murder in the disappearances of women over the past 20 years.

Many of the victims vanished from Vancouver's drug-ridden areas. More than 60 prostitutes went missing over the past decade and are feared to have been murdered at the farm.

This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
Old 03-21-2004, 04:18 PM   #2

Old 03-21-2004, 04:18 PM   #3

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ImportedRoomate Send a message via MSN to ImportedRoomate
Yeah, thats pretty messed up
Old 03-21-2004, 04:33 PM   #4

Geez, that is seriously messed up.

Too bad my sick sense of humor won't let me leave it alone...

PORK - the OTHER white meat!

(Sorry...)

V8Rumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 04:33 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to Pandamonkey
I live roughly 45mins from the Pickton estate.

I've even partied on his property.
It was called "Piggies Palace"..........

They're still digging on his property to attempt to find so remenents of missing girls.

Seems like every female missing person has automatically been lumped into the deadpool.
I guess families want and end to the pain of not knowing.
Pandamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 04:41 PM   #6

there are probably so many more bodies under the school and houses on his old property that hes sold. he did a lot of the excavation for the building. they have found parts of people and stuff to. and not sure if it is true but it was reported they found the heads of 2 women. good to see when ever we make it into the american media it is something good.
still to me it doesnt seem as bad as that funeral place that was just stock piling the bodies and taking the money for the plots. other than the feeding to peopl part. i wouldnt be to worried about the pigs being fed people and then being fed to people i d be more worried if that actually was a ham steak or a peice of some one. never been there but played golf next to it.
SLP UltraZ package-Hood,spoiler, B&M ripper shifter, K&N CAI, 160 therm, CAGS, Hypertech PP3, Suspension techniques, 18x10 TT2's, Yokohoma Avs Sport tires, Mcleod Street Twin, Spohn LCA's and relocation Brackets. headers next
"Curious what sexual position makes the ugliest children?, ask your mom she knows. "
StreamlineZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 04:52 PM   #7

But the prostitutes were alive when he got a hold of them,the bodies at the morge was dead.
Can you amigine what went on with those girls when he brought them home?
Sounds like texas chain saw party!!!
Old 03-21-2004, 05:04 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to lil_mikey69
Quote:
Originally posted by StreamlineZ28
still to me it doesnt seem as bad as that funeral place that was just stock piling the bodies and taking the money for the plots.
You talking about that thing in Georgia?
Old 03-21-2004, 06:06 PM   #9

This is seriously messed up.......wtf goes through peoples minds like that?.......dont answer that, i dont want to know.

Reminds me of the Ted Bundy story. I watched a movie on him last week......another fu(ked up dude.....its called "Ted Bundy."
irocbob89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 07:13 PM   #10
BANNED...AGAIN

94_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 07:24 PM   #11
LWM

It was over a period of several years and the probable toll is over 65 women.

65 women over a 3 year time span ... that's what finally got the Vancouver Police departments attention.

Cops ... just about as useless as politicians, lawyers and used car salesmen ...

Sorry for the rant

LWM
95 A4, 383 forged @ 9:1, SLP 2OTL, KBDD sfc's, Vortech S-trim aftercooled, 42# SVO's, STB, AS&M headers, AFPR, 3.125" blower pulley, 7" crank pulley, Yank 2,600 stall, SLP 35mm/21mm sway bars, LT-1 editor ... , 559hp at the wheels. --- http://www3.telus.net/public/mackenz...8/LWMsZ-28.htm ... 01 M6 vert in the making ... 6 point welded cage, Bilsteins, 35mm/22mm Strano bars, KBDD sfc, 218-222 on 115cl cam. 320 RWHP.
LWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 07:34 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by LWM
It was over a period of several years and the probable toll is over 65 women.

65 women over a 3 year time span ... that's what finally got the Vancouver Police departments attention.

Cops ... just about as useless as politicians, lawyers and used car salesmen ...

Sorry for the rant

LWM
Yea well they were mostly hookers, I guess they figured why bother.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/popt...thcriminal.asp
baron4406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 09:37 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to MustangEater82
Any of you guys ever watch "******"

The head ganster fed people to pigs... he had calculated the average rate of consumption for a pig eating human flesh and explains it and talked about how pigs, could eat and chew threw bone and digest it... he calculated how many pigs it took to eat one average male.

He says that is where he means "As greedy as a pig..." basicaly you stole from him he fed you to pigs...

It may sound gross but honestly this movie is freaking awesome, its just like "Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels" but alot better, its another Guy Richie(Madonna's husband) Movie
MustangEater82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:27 AM   #14

If ONE of those prostitutes was packing heat....

One thing, its not like eating human flesh makes the pigs taste like human flesh. Human probably makes for better pork then the other stuff they feed em.
WannaBeZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:12 AM   #15

You're always goin to have problems lifting a body in 1 piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into 6 pieces and pile it all togetha. And when you got your 6 pieces you gotta get rid of'em 'cause it's no good leavin' it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs, you gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body will look like curry to a **** head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggie's digestion. You could do this afterwards o'course but you don't wanna go siftin' thru pig **** now do ya. They will go thru bone like butta. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting so be wary of any man who owns a pig farm. They will go thru a body that weighs 200 pounds in about 8 minutes. That means that a single pig can consume 2 pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression 'as greedy as a pig'.

Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke
b-stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:12 AM

Reply Post New Thread