Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Community > F-body Lounge
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Chimpanzee 37 61.67%
Pitbull 5 8.33%
Threxx 9 15.00%
PIIHB 9 15.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #16

Send a message via MSN to ford Send a message via Yahoo to ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
I'd rather be attacked by a Pit I'm pretty sure..
Me as well, but mostly because chimps like to go for the genitals and the face...

My two most favorite assets.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to DWray
A pitbull would get beaten down by a chimpanzee so ridiculously bad.

I'd even rather get bitten by a pitbull than a chimp, and that's not even considering their ridiculous strength.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by DWray; 02-26-2010 at 06:24 PM.
DWray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #18

I read a book once about the history of fighting dogs and specifically the pit bull. It seemed to be written by a man who participated in dog fighting himself but I don't recall the name of the book or the author's name. I know, how convenient. But it had a chapter in it about pit bulls being fought against other animals one of which was the chimpanzee. Keep in mind, these were game bred pit bulls. Anyway, he stated that if the chimpanzee was unarmed, then the pit bull won most of the time. However, if the chimp managed to get a weapon like a club, then it was game over pit bull. He also talked about pit bulls against bobcats and said that the pit usually killed the bobcat in short order. I want to say the author was Carl Semencic but I don't think that is right.

-Bob

Edit - found it. It's called The World of the American Pit Bull Terrier by Richard Stratton.

Last edited by Bobby1Kenobby; 02-26-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Bobby1Kenobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #19

Send a message via MSN to ford Send a message via Yahoo to ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby1Kenobby View Post
I read a book once about the history of fighting dogs and specifically the pit bull. It seemed to be written by a man who participated in dog fighting himself but I don't recall the name of the book or the author's name. I know, how convenient. But it had a chapter in it about pit bulls being fought against other animals one of which was the chimpanzee. Keep in mind, these were game bred pit bulls. Anyway, he stated that if the chimpanzee was unarmed, then the pit bull won most of the time. However, if the chimp managed to get a weapon like a club, then it was game over pit bull. He also talked about pit bulls against bobcats and said that the pit usually killed the bobcat in short order. I want to say the author was Carl Semencic but I don't think that is right.

-Bob

Edit - found it. It's called The World of the American Pit Bull Terrier by Richard Stratton.

I might read that book. Thanks!

Honestly i kind of figured that the chimp would attempt to run rather than fight most of the time anyway.
ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #20

Send a message via ICQ to Timberwolf Send a message via AIM to Timberwolf
google says pit bull by a mile:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...word2=pit+bull
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28Roxy View Post
Bobcats/canadian lynxes are only about 25 pounds so I somewhat believe it.

A eurasian lynx is about 50 pounds and would shred a pitbull and would probably shred a chimp as well.
Yeah, I believe the book said they would pit a 30lb pit bull against a bobcat which usually weighed 25-35lbs.

I don't know how accurate the book is, but the guy really seemed to be into dogfighting.

-Bob
Bobby1Kenobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #22

Send a message via AIM to transAMdriv3r
rofl I just saw this..chimp vs tigers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFJWp...eature=related
Old 02-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #23

Send a message via ICQ to psychocabbage Send a message via AIM to psychocabbage Send a message via MSN to psychocabbage Send a message via Yahoo to psychocabbage
says here a mouse will own a pit bull..

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...ll&word2=mouse
Bone Stock and Cruise Control equiped Stripper!
psychocabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #24

Send a message via AIM to mr00jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to mr00jimbo
I hope the dog, I love dogs and hope nobody would subject such an amazing animal to a fight like that. If I saw a Chimp attack a dog, I'd put a 180 gr 30-06 in that chimp faster than it could blink.

Usually I'm quite lively in animal fight threads but anything fighting a dog just makes me mad.

****ing bitches can't do **** right-- not even in space... dumb *** *****
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangitr View Post
this quickly turned into a sack sightings thread
mr00jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:49 AM   #25
rnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr00jimbo View Post
...Usually I'm quite lively in animal fight threads but anything fighting a dog just makes me mad.
I'd shoot the dog first.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:29 AM   #26

Chimp has the equivalent of 4 arms and a crushing jaw, dog would get owned.
Originally Posted by GUTTERbOY View Post
Fascinating how a little panic can turn off all higher brain functions in a human being.
cause4panic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:25 AM   #27

Send a message via ICQ to johnny6 Send a message via AIM to johnny6 Send a message via Yahoo to johnny6 Send a message via Skype™ to johnny6
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdawson View Post
I can't see a chimp tearing off a pit's jaw. The bite pressure is tremendous. Get a mathematician in here!
Negative Ghostrider. A pit's bite psi is actually not that great, the Rottweiler's bite force is greater than any breed by a long shot. Mastiff's, Cane Corso's, Presa Canario's are all in the high 200's PSI. What make's pit's so good is their short stocky size and insane agility, larger breeds can be quick but nothing like a pit. Btw a Chimp would destroy any dog.

Last edited by johnny6; 02-27-2010 at 07:27 AM.
johnny6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #28

Quote:
this was seriously some of the dumbest ****ing **** ive read on the misc. why are people questioning chimps strength? who cares how faulty the tests could be; there have been documented attacks of monkeys mauling the hell out of people, it's not a ****ing opinion, it's just a fact! why do you doubt it when they live in the wild? its survival of the fittest for them. in their environment, strength is a top priority. its not suprising at all that their stronger, as we evolved from them we were strong as **** at first because we still needed to be, but now we made a bunch of **** so we stop being so strong because now we have guns and knives which will **** any retarded *** monkey up that wants to **** with us. because we have this, we lost our strength, we don't need it and now that we have all this convenient **** because we're so ****ing smart we never will need it. so obviously, you don't have to be charles darwin to figure out that theyre stronger. theyre a ****ing savage animal.
but who cares, we make up for that in intelligence. we're not as strong as them, but we are more powerful. we will **** those monkeys up anyday if they ever want to try to pull some bull**** on us. i just dont understand why its so hard for some people to accept it that they're stronger than us. its not like it matters. im not going to lose sleep tonight because im not as strong as ****ing retarded monkey in a zoo. and whoever mentioned ronnie coleman and WSM and stuff like that. that really doesn't matter because why does that matter if the world's strongest human was stronger than a randomly picked monkey. that's just an average chimp. god knows how strong the world's strongest chimp would be it would take a **** on ronnie coleman. and i heard somewhere that humans have the biggest dicks out of all the primates. so that's all that really matters to me that's all i really need to know they obviously train bi's twice a week to compensate for their small *****. and someone said what if monkeys get real smart and take over the world or whatever. that's us. "just monkeys with car keys". but like i said, yeah we're smart monkeys but there's no reason to keep our strength and neither would monkeys if they got real smart, intelligence is infinetly more powerful than strength. sorry that i typed way to much and i understand no one will probably read this but seriously, wtf?

cliffs:
**** monkeys

I read that in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114329961
2007 Custom Chopper. HD evo, Ultima 6 spd, etc.
Projects: '88 Supra, '88 Porsche 924S, 86 zx1000
slimdawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #29
Freebird

Micheal Vick tells me on the down side that dog is FTMFW!

Johnny Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #30

Send a message via AIM to DonHood
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdawson View Post
I haven't laughed out loud from something on the computer in a while...
DonHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:58 PM

Reply Post New Thread